what 3 animated characters describe you

He knows everyone on the internet personality irl that's why he said that.

Lol, indeed. I'm expecting him to reveal he is my father or something. Giving me the details on what characters I should have chosen and why they resemble me.

In that case he would be.

5175800590_1f431d3026_z.jpg

Your father is James Earl Jones? Sweet!

Lol, indeed. I'm expecting him to reveal he is my father or something. Giving me the details on what characters I should have chosen and why they resemble me.

I think "Liar" is harsh, but it is hilarious how idealistically a lot of Mayberrians seem to view themselves, or, rather, the animated versions of themselves

It has it's perks. ;) I'm blessed with dat voice.

I don't see my self as an asian Samarai warrior, teenage Super Saiyan, or A black drug dealer ass kicker.

But more on what personality they displayed from that character. Kind hearted person who cares about his friend, Loyal and honest, and a flirt. That's why I chose those 3.

I don't see my self as an asian Samarai warrior, teenage Super Saiyan, or A black drug dealer ass kicker.

But more on what personality they displayed from that character. Kind hearted person who cares about his friend, Loyal and honest, and a flirt. That's why I chose those 3.

I don't know anyone personally, I could be wrong.
I believe yours though lol

I think "Liar" is harsh, but it is hilarious how idealistically a lot of Mayberrians seem to view themselves, or, rather, the animated versions of themselves

Maybe. Or maybe it is really not the smartest thing to question something you have absolutely no knowledge of. I'm imagining that he said it because people listed good qualities. So he does not believe there are people with several good/desirable qualities. If so that sounds really bitter and jealous or plain naive, because those people exist in significant numbers. And if people listed badass characters it does not mean you think you are exactly that badass, it just means you can relate to certain character aspects. All in all calling people that you don't know liars because they have good things to say about themselves sounds really insecure.

I will say Majin picking Thanos cracked me up though.

I will say Majin picking Thanos cracked me up though.

I think he always sits in the same pose when he is pondering how he is going to conquer and destroy the universe.

Exactly. It's all about the personalities involved in choosing these people. I guess we have to explain it so some of the less informed amongst us can get it.

Kenshiro: I have a very stoic personality. Among my friends, I am usually the one that is reserved as "the protector" partially due to my size and also because I take great joy in making sure that those with less than me are taken care of. I am emotional, but when the time truly necessitates it. I do not waste my energy for simple things.

Huey Freeman: I also possess a great deal of radical ideals much like Huey. I steep myself in history and literature because everything that has been and ever will be has a counterpart in history and ideology that can be used as a jumping off point. I am methodical, and I never go into a situation without knowing the basics of what I might encounter. I prepare myself with knowledge and strike where weakness is.

Albert Wesker: However, I choose not to wage my wars directly. Like Wesker, I prefer to pull the strings behind the scenes and let a proxy do the work if at all possible. I have very little sympathy for what many would call "Collateral damage". In the end, I am always looking out for number one. In the event that someone or something is found to be expendable, they can and will be used for my own benefit to any degree I see fit. If the time comes that I am forced to reveal my role to someone, I always make sure that the wheels are spinning and cannot be stopped. I always plan for the worst case scenario and never reveal my full hand until I have no more cards left to play, and then I play my trump card when my adversary thinks they know everything. I make sure to never be caught off guard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back