what 3 animated characters describe you

Albert Wesker
689354-wesker_y_umbrella.jpg

Huey Freeman
Huey-Freeman-Photos.JPG

Kenshiro
Hokutonokenkenshiro.jpg

This thread would be better if Sherdog had those pony guys on it.

Considering Fry is in everyone, I'll replace him with this guy.

hajime-no-ippo-103902.jpg

I have no idea who any of these anime characters are.

Well then quit your complaining and go read some or watch some bro! I recommend cowboy bebop or samurai champloo if you're a first timer.

lotta badass heroes here on sherdog.
Feels good.

Well then quit your complaining and go read some or watch some bro! I recommend cowboy bebop or samurai champloo if you're a first timer.

Total first timer. I've heard good things about Cowboy Bebop. I do seem to remember watching some cartoon movie where I think the main character was a cab driver. Couldn't tell you anything else other than it was not a kids' movie.

Total first timer. I've heard good things about Cowboy Bebop. I do seem to remember watching some cartoon movie where I think the main character was a cab driver. Couldn't tell you anything else other than it was not a kids' movie.

It's incredidy highly recommended and usually regarded as the GOAT of anime. Same with Princess Mononke. Check the out whenever you can. I guarantee you'll enjoy either.

Assuming you are, can you please explain to me who Felicia is? I'm curious because of the MvC series, but I'm not about to ask any dudes about her. I'll just get links to hentei again. Not that I'm complaining about it. Speaking of which, thanks again for the links MajinSaga!

It's incredidy highly recommended and usually regarded as the GOAT of anime. Same with Princess Mononke. Check the out whenever you can. I guarantee you'll enjoy either.

Wut.

Bebop is good, but let's not get carried away. The general consensus usually goes to Neon Genesis Evangelion, Samurai X (Ruroni Kenshin), or Death Note. NGE more often than not.

Also, Princess Mononoke is usually supplanted by Akira on most lists. Akira paved the way for modern Animes.

Back