• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What’s the toughest animal you could beat in unarmed combat?

I could take out a feinting goat. GOAT at what? Passing out? Bring it you cloven hoofed devil!

Honesly the guy looks scarier in that pic,guy has dead eyes
dude look scary af and decent big, wich is why the dog looking that big next to him never cease to amaze me lol

Perspective play a role, but still

Opposable thumbs and fight IQ... that is the game changer. Eye gouging and genital kicking are a good strategy.

I might have a chance agasint a mountain lion if I saw it coming. I could also see myself losing though.

I feel like I can defend myself against any dog that's 150lbs or less. I imagine there are huge mastiffs that could wipe the floor with me.

I gotta laugh at the large portion of people who think they can beat up a full grown chimpanzee lmao.

ap-chimpanzee-attack-face-transplant-16-9.jpg

dem monkeys have legit tendon strenght.

I gotta laugh at the large portion of people who think they can beat up a full grown chimpanzee lmao.

Semi-related, how great was Gary Oldman's makeup in the movie Hannibal?

I'd smoke a joint with the animals, so they wouldn't want to fight.

IMG_2548.JPG

No 5 humans in history unarmed vs any healthy adult elephant would even be remotely close. Even 10 I don't think is an exaggeration.

Come on man, 5x Prime Stone Cold Steve Austin’s would murder that Elephant

Now I’m curious what amount of humans it would take to actually take down an elephant unarmed.

has to be over 100. Has to be! Even then idk how they could actually kill it.

Abdulmanap: Khabib, I have surprise.
8 yo Khabib: yes papa, what is it?
Abdulmanap: I have bear!
Khabib: Wow papa! A bear?! Is it our pet now?
Abdulmanap: No, you have to fight him.
Khabib: But papa, the bear will bite and eat me.
Abdulmanap: No, you smash bear.
Khabib: ok papa, I smash bear.

Now I’m curious what amount of humans it would take to actually take down an elephant unarmed.

I would just do my part and start biting his legs and shit. If I get squished then the next guy gottA be ready to jump in and start biting and shit.

Abdulmanap: Khabib, I have surprise.
8 yo Khabib: yes papa, what is it?
Abdulmanap: I have bear!
Khabib: Wow papa! A bear?! Is it our pet now?
Abdulmanap: No, you have to fight him.
Khabib: But papa, the bear will bite and eat me.
Abdulmanap: No, you smash bear.
Khabib: ok papa, I smash bear.

Lol i think the message that vid conveys is that a few freaks of nature can handle some animals outside normal human range

i remember lions killing an adult male african elephant

Iirc took them something like
-8 lions
-ambush it by night and climb on the back
-hours of back chewing and clawing

Good luck do same as humans and not by ambush

As method of kill i guess if enough humans manage to make him fall on his side his own weight may break some bone

But "enough humans" is going to be big number lol

Last edited:
Maybe a large dog. You can choke them out just like a human. Sure wouldn’t want to have to try it though

Even a fucking medium size chimp could rip your arms off your socket and beat you to death with it.

Back