• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What’s the toughest animal you could beat in unarmed combat?

I think I could kill that thing, but also think I would die of blood loss/trauma shortly after. but as long as it dies first thats a win right?
how the fuck would you kill an ovcharka with your bare hands??? lmao

how the fuck would you kill an ovcharka with your bare hands??? lmao
tumblr_mz0fjgWuk41ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

f260c28b040a3117464ce7113a643b08.gif

728d1039597ae11359cd9b621846f6fd.gif

by kicking and kneeing it like my life depends on it over and over again. maybe in a scramble grab one of its legs and stomp on it to snap it

tumblr_mz0fjgWuk41ry1rm7o1_400.gifv

f260c28b040a3117464ce7113a643b08.gif

728d1039597ae11359cd9b621846f6fd.gif

by kicking and kneeing it like my life depends on it over and over again. maybe in a scramble grab one of its legs and stomp on it to snap it
It's just gonna let u do that too!

just gotta take its back and sink in the choke

This is another case of low defense, super high offense. If you can't get the lucky grab, you're dead... and considering those animals are adapted or far tougher predators than us, I don't like those odds.

It's like, can you beat Francis Ngannou if you have a large knife? If you can stab him yes... but good luck stabbing him.

100%. A pissed off elephant will kill ANYONE. you cannot out-run an elephant (they are FAST) and they will stomp you or pick you up with tusks or trunk and slam you. Would be a NASTY death. You'd know it. No human has any chance against an adult angry elephant.
Sure they kill adult male rhinos but I reckon I'm right than the average bull rhino.

This is another case of low defense, super high offense. If you can't get the lucky grab, you're dead... and considering those animals are adapted or far tougher predators than us, I don't like those odds.

It's like, can you beat Francis Ngannou if you have a large knife? If you can stab him yes... but good luck stabbing him.
Throw the knife and victory is assured!

Unless he can swat it away like The Crow. Then ur fukt

unknown.png

Animals in that list that I reason I might be able to beat.
Rats 100% (though I rather not fight it, God knows what diseases they carry)
House cat 100%
Goose 100%
Medium size dog 100% (have to sacrifice one arm)
Eagle 30% (lacerations afterwards might make it a pyrrhic victory, also assuming it's the largest eagle type I am fighting)
Large dog 35% some of street Kangal dogs I see when I walk to the baker are massive. A limb would need to be sacrifised.
Chimp 0%
King Cobra 100% (but the likelihood of me getting bit and then dying after I kill it is 99%, I'd have to get very lucky to be able to distract/trick it to be able to grab the head properly, another pyrrhic victory)
Kangaroo 10% (It didn't mention the exact type; but for arguments sake we're going with the largest one) I'd have to beat it to the punch / kick and hit it hard on the head repeatedly, to stun, before getting its back to choke it. Luck would need to be on my side here.
Wolf 10% (Again, for arguments sake we're going with the largest wolf, like with the large dog I would have to give up a limb for it)
Croc 0% if in water 20% on land. Crocs get tired easily and while I wouldn't be able to physically hurt it, I could potentially cause it to collapse from exhaustion. After that it's fair game. However if the space is confined where I fight it, then it's a 5% where I have to do my best to leap, and jump and avoid slipping up until it gets exhausted.
Gorilla 0%
Elephant 0%
Lion 0%
Grizzly bear 0%

So people are aware of the dimensions of a large eagle
proxy-image

Last edited:
If armed with a decent fly swatter, a fly.

Sure they kill adult male rhinos but I reckon I'm right than the average bull rhino.
To be precise their "teenagers" started kill adult rhinos, because poaching removed adult male elephant figure
Then adult males got introduced there and they started teach youngs that's not cool to kill rhinos for teh lulz
<Grimes01>

That should give some perspective i guess

I allready killed a singing bird, rodents and a rabbit with my bare hands. So grizzly and whale will be easy aswell ...

F-that against any sort of chimp.

having said that, maybe a bobcat or small wolf? I have personally witnessed a buddy kill a bobcat with a pocket knife on a hog hunt when it charged out of a brushy area. (He was scratched up pretty bad and had to get stitches in his hand, but he killed the thing)

once things get to be around 175 lbs or over, it’s probably too overwhelming.

I agree man have good chance against dogs and even decent against wolves
3/4 times against big scary ones seems bit a stretch though
f192ac89c1fb2053bdd0e573ad03c707.jpg

Honesly the guy looks scarier in that pic,guy has dead eyes

I think I could take a kangaroo but no way I'm fighting a chimp. Saying that kangaroo got a nasty guillotine.

I think people really overrate chimps because they're animals but also so human like it makes them more intimidating. For example numerous people in this thread have claimed that they could possibly kill a cougar but nobody has given themselves any chance against a chimp. You guys know that leopards are about the same size as cougars and they kill gorillas right?

I posted already, but I'm still amazed 8% can kill a damn elephant. At UFC 262, there were 17,000 fans. Statistically, according to this poll, that would mean there were 1360 idiots in the crowd who thought they can kill an elephant.

There's probably 0.1% of folks on the planet that could even minorly injure an elephant.

You have a 0.000 percent chance with an adult grizzly or elephant. If you live it's because they let you.

Fortunately, I know the dim mak, I'd give myself about an 8% chance vs. those animals.

I mean.... yes geese are fearless agressive animals but jesus youd have to be a little bitch to not break its neck immediatley

Not even tigers or gorillas will get into a fight with geese if they know what's good for them.

here's a 1m15s video of a guy taunting a King Cobra. This guy is playing with fire big time BUT he knows what he is doing and this video demonstrates my point : get no closer than the height of the cobras head is above the ground. It cannot strike and reach you if you are a bit further away.
Every time it strikes....it has to stand up again and "reset".

Having said that...he gets himself backed into a wall.....and then he is in BIG danger :

Jesus, what is wrong with Thai people?

Who the fuck said they could beat an Elephant lmao

Back