What’s Mexico City Like

Actually i live in the biggest city proper in the world. Mexico DF is the largest n the western hemisphere.

Mexico city is dope, but my ex GF (a model) got her leg destroyed iN a car crash there. The other dude was involved in a dog fighting ring and got into a beef with another gambler/hood. It broke out into a car chase betwix the two and in an effort to shake one group this dork ran the red light and smashed into my side pieces car.
<{monica}>

It's actually not a bad place. My favorite area is Roma Norte / La Condesa. It's very green and not much traffic. Bit of a hipster area with cafes, bars, restaurants etc

For such a large city the girls are fairly "meh" overall. Less attractive in general compared to other big cities further south in LATAM.

images

Bejing and Shanghai are much bigger. It is the best city in the world imo. Really spread out and never run out of things to do or see.

yeah but isnt there a lot of Mexicans?

I've been meaning to travel there but never pulled the trigger. I have a friend there and he always tell how amazing the nightlife in the city is and always brags about the food.

Just went for Dia de los Muertos/Halloween. Was really pretty, ton of history, very clean, nice parks, cheap, good food, hot women, fun nightlife, nice architecture. Stayed in Polanco spent time between there, Centro, and San Angel. Would definitely go back again.

yeah but isnt there a lot of Mexicans?
Thats my only big problem with SH not enough mexicanos.
We lack the food, culture, and spanish language that makes the southwest the best part of the USA

Reactions: lsa
Never been to Mexico City... But I have been all over the Baha Peninsula. There's so many things I love about that place. The culture, the (Good) People, the food, the beaches.

And sadly, it's all out-shadowed by the rampant crime and corruption. I took every precaution one can take last time I went south of the border and got robbed by the fucking police.

I'll pass on Mexico. Likely for the rest of my life, or until that country gets its shit together.

Why not go to Ciudad Juarez instead?
they actually set off a bomb next to my hotel when I had to go there for my mom to get a green card when I was a kid. we had to leave L.A county and stay there for like 2 weeks. we had a lawyer with u.s who seemed way too used to that stuff to this day I still have a strong dislike for northern Mexico. this was all before cartels really went crazy down there like in the movie sicario and shit like that was still happening.

How does Mexico have the biggest city in the world?

{<doc}

I spent almost a month in Mexico a few years back, but just the Yucatan region. It's my 2nd choice for a 3-4 week holiday in late December, so I'm potentially gonna be in Mexico City to celebrate NYE.

I'm in touch with a chick I know there and I'm trying to get the lowdown on how everyday life is there at the moment......IE - Can I go out partying? Can I take a coach from city to city/beach area? If there's too many restrictions I wouldn't bother.

Actually i live in the biggest city proper in the world. Mexico DF is the largest n the western hemisphere.

Mexico city is dope, but my ex GF (a model) got her leg destroyed iN a car crash there. The other dude was involved in a dog fighting ring and got into a beef with another gambler/hood. It broke out into a car chase betwix the two and in an effort to shake one group this dork ran the red light and smashed into my side pieces car.

Not sure if true or not

Also i like the fact that you mention your gf is a model

Not sure if true or not

Also i like the fact that you mention your gf is a model
Since you are part of the stand forum committee for superiority
I will clue you in. It is the story from one of the GOAT movies “Amores perros”

Since you are part of the stand forum committee for superiority
I will clue you in. It is the story from one of the GOAT movies “Amores perros”
lol,
Largest in the western hemisphere homeboi. Maybe call ice and see if they van help you feel safe again ;)
lol you went in with zero lube in the last two pages... and I respect that.

It's actually not a bad place. My favorite area is Roma Norte / La Condesa. It's very green and not much traffic. Bit of a hipster area with cafes, bars, restaurants etc

For such a large city the girls are fairly "meh" overall. Less attractive in general compared to other big cities further south in LATAM.

images
You don't go to Mexico for the women you go for the food, hospitality, and scenery which beats out most places in Latin america

Back