Opinion Western civilization has never been sustainable

eternaldarkness

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Been sustainable. We are a culture of conquest and expansion, and without it we would have never be able to sustain ourselves. Look at America for example, as far as I know their biggest industries are weapons and drug dealing.

The entire history of mankind is written in conquest. What makes you think it's any different now?

We are excellent arms and drug dealers, but we also have a lot of agriculture, it’s how we maintain our husky builds.

Why didn't you include the part from the Greta thread where you hope the world will burn so you can laugh and everyone?

I would disagree. The Australian aboriginals and many other cultures followed a more sustainable model. They even invented the returning stick.
those cultures were all rekt by more advanced cultures.

Why didn't you include the part from the Greta thread where you hope the world will burn so you can laugh and everyone?
Don't worry, the world is burning. And I'm laughing. stupid fucking humans think they are so good, but are still more parasitic and destructive than every other species combined.

those cultures were all rekt by more advanced cultures.
Cultures that are so "advanced" the are currently destroying their own habitat. Cultures that had already fucked their environments to the point that the had to go and steal someone elses.

Don't worry, the world is burning. And I'm laughing. stupid fucking humans think they are so good, but are still more parasitic and destructive than every other species combined.

I don't think you've ever offered a solution to the problem. Btw "the west" are the one pushing sustainability and green tech the most and don't have huge birth rates, but you've already been told this.

I would disagree. The Australian aboriginals and many other cultures followed a more sustainable model. They even invented the returning stick.
<TheWire1>
Damn, thats sounds sustainable
We could learn a thing or 2 from these cultures

Cultures that are so "advanced" the are currently destroying their own habitat. Cultures that had already fucked their environments to the point that the had to go and steal someone elses.
so what's your point exactly?
we should all be savages?
fuck that.
i want to go to the stars even if it takes burning half the planet down while doing it.

I don't think you've ever offered a solution to the problem. Btw "the west" are the one pushing sustainability and green tech the most and don't have huge birth rates, but you've already been told this.
I got a solution and it's coming soon to a store near you. The same solution we have always relied on, war. What do you think are the real reasons behind ww1 and ww2. Economic depression and mass starvation. Where would Europe be now if 80 million people didn't die.

I heard whale farts can make air bubbles big enough to hold a horse

so what's your point exactly?
we should all be savages?
fuck that.
i want to go to the stars even if it takes burning half the planet down while doing it.
Technologically unsustainable. If we can't make a perfectly good planet work, what are our chances of making a barren rock work.

I got a solution and it's coming soon to a store near you. The same solution we have always relied on, war. What do you think are the real reasons behind ww1 and ww2. Economic depression and mass starvation. Where would Europe be now if 80 million people didn't die.

Read a book on ww1 please

War is not a solution, you are saying it is a result

Back