Opinion Western civilization has never been sustainable

Humans have fought each other for land and resources on all 4 corners of the globe for thousands of years.

It's just Europeans are the GOAT at it.

I'd pay the ultimate price without the slightest hesitation to defend the beauty of modern Western Civilization.

p7j640rxex841.jpg

Don't worry, the world is burning. And I'm laughing. stupid fucking humans think they are so good, but are still more parasitic and destructive than every other species combined.

This seems like a rather mature and healthy lens to view the world through.

You cant see california without marlon brandos eyes , ya know what im sayin

Don't worry, the world is burning. And I'm laughing. stupid fucking humans think they are so good, but are still more parasitic and destructive than every other species combined.

Yes you are right. The fact that our current world glorifies death of babies, euthanasia, anti-life, and rejects the very foundation of civilization demonstrates how savage we’ve become as a species.

Been sustainable. We are a culture of conquest and expansion, and without it we would have never be able to sustain ourselves. Look at America for example, as far as I know their biggest industries are weapons and drug dealing.

Actually, we were isolationist as shit until WWII, and we were fine.

This is shown by how late we were to enter both WWI, and WWII. Many even argued that we had no business involving ourselves in WWII until we were attacked, and that is when we were already getting reports of death camps.

You can argue we were built on conquest, but not that we had aspirations of world domination before WWII. We didn't have a arms industry or even a real standing army.

Last edited:
Read a book on ww1 please

War is not a solution, you are saying it is a result
I have read a lot about both wars. There was a lot more going on than just an assassination. It was more to do with the rising power of the common people and the unseating of various monarchies.

This seems like a rather mature and healthy lens to view the world through.

You cant see california without marlon brandos eyes , ya know what im sayin
I'm being realistic, more than can be said about a lot of other people.

The entire history of mankind is written in conquest. What makes you think it's any different now?
But then you're changing it from "western civilization" to "all civilizations". Either way, I'd say quality of life, education, economy, technology and life expectancy are typically higher in western nations. Having a strong military isn't a bad thing. It's what you do with it that matters.

This is shown by how late we were to enter both WWI, and WWII. Many even argued that we had no business involving ourselves in WWII until we were attacked, and that is when we were already getting reports of death camps.

You can argue we were built on conquest, but not that we had asperations of world domination before WWII.
America sat back and capitalized by selling to both sides before jumping in when they could pick the winner. America gained prominence by sitting back and picking the winner. Pearl harbour is a farce. No military leader with half a brain would leave their entire Pacific fleet standing in harbour to get bombed. It was allowed so they got convince the America public to join the war.

You can argue we were built on conquest, but not that we had aspirations of world domination before WWII. We didn't have a arms industry or even a real standing army.
Also America was fine at that stage because they had only recently stolen a perfectly good new country with no shortage of resources.

America sat back and capitalized by selling to both sides before jumping in when they could pick the winner. America gained prominence by sitting back and picking the winner. Pearl harbour is a farce. No military leader with half a brain would leave their entire Pacific fleet standing in harbour to get bombed. It was allowed so they got convince the America public to join the war.

you are right. But correction.

our fleet was always based in San Diego. To threaten the Japanese, FDR went against his military advisors advice and moved the fleets HQ hallway across the world towards japan.

japan freaked out, as they could only ascertain that an attack was imminent and then struck first.

then FDR got Americans into the war they didn’t want. And funny enough, said the plan right away is “Germany first”

you are right. But correction.

our fleet was always based in San Diego. To threaten the Japanese, FDR went against his military advisors advice and moved the fleets HQ hallway across the world towards japan.

japan freaked out, as they could only ascertain that an attack was imminent and then struck first.

then FDR got Americans into the war they didn’t want. And funny enough, said the plan right away is “Germany first”
So they moved them into position, just to get blown up. Nice.

Also America was fine at that stage because they had only recently stolen a perfectly good new country with no shortage of resources.

Also why we don't need to do so today, and proof these wars are waged for oligarchs, not us.

I think Pearl harbor could have been a false flag, but if you need evidence that a conspiracy isn't required, only incompetence, look no further than Germany invading the USSR.

I have read a lot about both wars. There was a lot more going on than just an assassination. It was more to do with the rising power of the common people and the unseating of various monarchies.

You said before it was economic depression and starvation though. Make up your mind

Been sustainable. We are a culture of conquest and expansion, and without it we would have never be able to sustain ourselves. Look at America for example, as far as I know their biggest industries are weapons and drug dealing.
You about to start high school?

He says using technology developed and delivered by Western civilization. Better turn off the electricity, leave your mom's basement and go find a cave to live in

Back