Opinion Western civilization has never been sustainable

I would be seriously interested to see what percentage makes up the American GDP.
cteemploymentagrelated2017_350px.png
us2015gdppie2.png

That's my point entirely. It's nice you agree. We are just another animal that is no more noble than the rest, and a heap more destructive. Also any large animal that reached as large of a population, as we have now, would be considered to be in plague proportions. Would you say there is a plaque of humanity?
Only in undeveloped countries. Most people in the first world are having one or two children, and in those parts of the world population would actually be decreasing. The problem is that some assholes in places like Bangladesh, India or parts of Africa, who live on a dollar a day, go and have 8 children, and 6 of them end up in Europe or North America. The problem is those parts are uneducated and disproportionately populated.

I've heard of white guilt but this human guilt is a new one for me
It's a subset of "we are all the same". Therefore we are all equally guilty. It's a device to shift blame from their guilt/team/side onto the entire world. How retarded do they think people are that they will fall for it, I've seen this attempted on that Rotherham and friends thing and the Tranny issue. Where they welcome a meteor to kill everyone or some dumb shit lol.

No single civilization is sustainable. They all fall eventually.

I don't think you've ever offered a solution to the problem. Btw "the west" are the one pushing sustainability and green tech the most and don't have huge birth rates, but you've already been told this.
Not only is China today the world's largest producer of solar panels, wind turbines, batteries and electric vehicles, but it has also been the top investor in clean energy for nine out of the last ten years, according to the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
https://time.com/5714267/china-green-energy/

At this point I'm banking on the human race populating space before the planet gives out as the only hope for our species
and then there's the Heath Death of the universe.

Sorry, humans, you are fucked no matter what.

Back