Wes Craven, Creator of A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET and SCREAM, Dies at the Age of 76

Fuckin awful. He was a true master. I love his work and will celebrate it in the next two months (always watch a lot.of horror around Halloween).

Here's another awesome thing Craven gave us:

tumblr_lpbuebk3pR1qg39ewo1_5001.gif

Ugh, that's terrible news. I didn't even know he was sick.

The Serpent and the Rainbow and New Nightmare were two awesome movies that don't get nearly enough love-- not to mention NoES, Scream, The Hills Have Eyes...

R.I.P.

Def a fan of his stuff.

Well, he left his mark on the world and will always be remembered when it comes to the horror genre. If you gotta go, not a bad legacy to go out on.

Ugh, that's terrible news. I didn't even know he was sick.

The Serpent and the Rainbow and New Nightmare were two awesome movies that don't get nearly enough love-- not to mention NoES, Scream, The Hills Have Eyes...

R.I.P.

Serpent and the rainbow should be considered a classic. To this day if someone threatened to fuck with me with some black-magic shit i honestly would just walk away because of that movie. I'm not taking any chances!

fuk!

dude was pretty active on Instagram, I just bought his People Under the Stairs Blu Ray from Scream Factory

I'm sad

Just watched this movie with my daughter a month or two ago. One of my favorites.

Gotta be a terrible way to go. Not as bad as the victims in the movies he wrote, but still...

RIP

Some of his films didnt age well but he made game changing films for like 3 different eras. Thats pretty legendary.

damn this is sad to read. R.I.P Mr. Craven, thank you for all the memories.
I still remember watching all the nightmare on elm street movies as a little kid.

I did a NoES rewatch probably 6-7 years ago, I think this calls for another one. I don't think my wife has seen many of them so it should be fun. Maybe hold off until closer to Halloween.

Growing up in the late 80s/early 90s Freddy was the top dog of the horror scene among my friends. My friend even had a NoES board game.

Legend...looks like I'll be watching some of the classics in honor of my dead homie

I did a NoES rewatch probably 6-7 years ago, I think this calls for another one. I don't think my wife has seen many of them so it should be fun. Maybe hold off until closer to Halloween.

Growing up in the late 80s/early 90s Freddy was the top dog of the horror scene among my friends. My friend even had a NoES board game.

I had to go see this for myself. Imagine my surprise when I learned that there was more than one in existence?

Damn, RIP. I've been a horror fanatic since I can remember.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back