Werdum: "I believe Cyborg can beat Ronda. She already KO'ed men"

depends on the guy and training doesnt translate to a real fight. maybe the guy was trying to go easy since it is technically a girl and cyborg was probably going ape shit

truth, i dont see Ronda signing up for Kickboxing fights with top ranked challengers between MMA fights

For sure, she's not even a striker (and surprisingly already has more KO's than Cyborg). But she would accept a BJJ fight against a top ranked challenger.

It's like saying "I don't see Cyborg signing up for Judo fights with top ranked challengers between MMA fights"

I don't like the excuses either but I understand why some people do it, I just don't agree that it's exclusively a Brazilian thing.

these guys have used excuses: Pettis(he wasn't himself), Cain, Rampage(poisoned by the japanese), Tito(cracked skull), Coleman, Mir(still in the fight), BJ Penn, Carwin(Lactic acidosis caused him to gas)

and:

b8zSUpC.jpg

LOL...love the Hendricks book of excuses :icon_lol:

Name wouldn't happen to be "Werdum", would it?

honestly, that is the first thing i thought "is werdum outing himself?".

as much as i used to think cyborg would crush her, i think that ship sailed a few years ago. now, i favor ronda heavily, and it has nothing at all to do with the hype. i think she is legit, and have for a while now.

not that it matters really. i just don't see that fight ever becoming a reality.

Back