Werdum: "I believe Cyborg can beat Ronda. She already KO'ed men"

You may believe it Werdum, but I'm sure of it.

Werdum knows

And Ronda knocks down WBC champions with body shots. Second hand bravado from coaches and training partners should be taken with a grain of salt.

If Werdum said it, that's good enough for me.

bmsxucbcmaim4ey.jpg

Ronda is beastly but Cyborg will challenge her in ways her previous opponents havent.

Cyrbog traing with some of the best men in the world and holds her own in sparring.

Trains wreslting with Tito to the point where he shoots grown man power doubles on her.

Rolls with Werdum daily and spars with everyone from Kings MMA daily on top of being a legit brown belt in BJJ and extremely tough with lots of experience.

- It's quite tough to be undefeated. I'm sure that Cris Cyborg, that isn't in the UFC yet, but at Invicta (could beat her). I've seen Cris knocking out men before, I won't say any names because we have a law, you don't talk about what happen on training. But it was on sparring.

Name wouldn't happen to be "Werdum", would it?

I have no doubt in my mind Cyborg could beat her. I also wouldn't be surprised if Ronda won. Make it happen already!!!!

Never doubt the Doom.

Cyborg wins by oilcheck.

Stop the presses if you have heard this before. An MMA fighter thinks their training partner X could beat opponent Y. What a surprise!!!

Ronda is beastly but Cyborg will challenge her in ways her previous opponents havent.

Cyrbog traing with some of the best men in the world and holds her own in sparring.

Trains wreslting with Tito to the point where he shoots grown man power doubles on her.

Rolls with Werdum daily and spars with everyone from Kings MMA daily on top of being a legit brown belt in BJJ and extremely tough with lots of experience.

It's amazing that after getting off the steroids she has the strength, size and power to train full blast with other men while retraining the face, voice and muscle mass of a man on steroids.

Amazing really.

Back