Werdum: "I believe Cyborg can beat Ronda. She already KO'ed men"

If you aren't surprised when Ronda beats Cyborg then you must have had a little bit of doubt of cyborg winning. If you had no doubt that Ronda would lose then you have to be a little bit surprised whens she wins.

but you were probably joking
He said COULD. If he said I have no doubt in my mind that "Cyborg will beat her" then you would have more of a point.

Ronda by arm bar in the 1st round. Cyborg doesn't have a ground game at all. She was taken down by Paes and beaten, taken down by Carano and Baszler. Cyborg exactly zero submission wins in her career. Ronda is too well rounded now. Cyborg missed her opportunity to fight her when she was still all about judo.

not like ronda cant beat man

Maybe a 115 lb youth bowling champion. But a professional male MMA fighter? Not happenin. She couldn't even last a round with Mighty Mouse.

She would take down cyborg and submit her

I know it's cool to be a hipster and act like the mainstream fighter is overrated and not the best, but rondas grappling is too good, and cyborg hasnt had a r1 KO over a top opponent in like 6 years. She isn't going to stop it before getting tossed and armbarred

I don't know...I saw a woman dutch kickboxer beat the crap out of her (cyborg) in kickboxing.

Typical Brazilian BS: hyping each other and making sad excuses for losing...it's what most of them do.

It's amazing that after getting off the steroids she has the strength, size and power to train full blast with other men while retraining the face, voice and muscle mass of a man on steroids.

Amazing really.

"...with other men..."

Not sure if you snuck that in there on purpose but that was funny.

What men??? Let's expose these pussies and get baars to protect them long enough to get tampons and tissues. Cyborg is scared and boosting her name off of Ronda haters and Ronda's name. Cyborg would get choked out and look like Wanderlei after UFC 92. A giant muscular unconscious person.

I endorse this message.

She would take down cyborg and submit her

I know it's cool to be a hipster and act like the mainstream fighter is overrated and not the best, but rondas grappling is too good, and cyborg hasnt had a r1 KO over a top opponent in like 6 years. She isn't going to stop it before getting tossed and armbarred

Nah a hipster would be someone knew to Mma who jumps on the Conor bandwagon.
What you described is generally a casual and uninformed fan easily swayed by hype.

Cyborg takes the fight.

Cyborg can't even knock out the Finny's, Tweet's and Van Duin's who do nothing but stand right in front of her and do their best interpretation of a punching bag but she's KO'ing grown men just sparring. Yea sure. Where's the video?

Nah a hipster would be someone knew to Mma who jumps on the Conor bandwagon.
What you described is generally a casual and uninformed fan easily swayed by hype.

Cyborg takes the fight.

How would cyborg win? Her style is just to overwhelm them with sloppy powerful striking. She doesn't even have good TDD

A casual wouldn't know who cyborg is

A hipster would say Ronda loses to (fighter who hasn't fought Ronda and the casual wouldn't know enough about to argue). Like people who still refuse to accept conors greatness

haha the article says "after knocking out the Mexican Cain Velasquez, Werdum doesn't have a date for his next title defense"

Typical Brazilian BS: hyping each other and making sad excuses for losing...it's what most of them do.

all that hate in your heart is not good for you

all that hate in your heart is not good for you

I did not say all Brazilian fighters do this, but you have to admit, enough do that it can be considered a trend at the very least. There's no need for it...I don't understand it at all. Hardly do I have anything against Brazilians; I count Royce, Shogun and JDS amongst my all-time favorite fighters.

3oEduV3iOWBmgN1pLO.gif

I did not say all Brazilian fighters do this, but you have to admit, enough do that it can be considered a trend at the very least. There's no need for it...I don't understand it at all. Hardly do I have anything against Brazilians; I count Royce, Shogun and JDS amongst my all-time favorite fighters.

I don't like the excuses either but I understand why some people do it, I just don't agree that it's exclusively a Brazilian thing.

these guys have used excuses: Pettis(he wasn't himself), Cain, Rampage(poisoned by the japanese), Tito(cracked skull), Coleman, Mir(still in the fight), BJ Penn, Carwin(Lactic acidosis caused him to gas)

and:

b8zSUpC.jpg

Cyborg accepts challenges and even fights champion kick boxers in kick boxing. Rousey ducks and runs from any challenge.

What part of Brazil are you from?

Here are the facts.

• Cyborg has fought at 135.
  • Cyborg made 135 before she added a ton of muscle and was busted for steroids.
  • Cyborg was given a UFC contract and asked to be released.
  • Cyborg has been told from the President of the UFC she can have the title fight, just make the weight.
  • Cyborg has been told from the reigning champion she can have the title fight, just make the weight.
  • Cyborg said she would make the weight in 2014, then in 2015 and has yet to do it.

You want to fighter bash and claim Rousey is ducking after all those facts?

Let me get this straight. Cyborg can KO men, but she only manages to TKO women? Oh, Werdum, you sneaky little troll. Back under the bridge!

Back