Werdum already fought them all

It's amazing how guys like Werdum and Lawler have improved and refined their skills, after already having a long fighting career and fights against top competition, and especially with Werdum going on this title run in his late thirties. Werdum has always been one of my favorite heavyweights, even back when people used to call him boring back in the Pride days. So it's great to see him having this success now late in his career. Hopefully, this will be a great fight against Stipe, and may the best man win. But no matter what happens from here on out, Werdum should be mentioned as part of the all time greats.

This is probably the stupidest anti-Fedor argument out there. Dan Henderson was a HW in that fight, and he can KO any living person on this planet with one punch regardless. If Fedor was shredded they'd probably have weighed about the same.
He's a natural middleweight clearly.

That wasn´t PRIME Hunt.. watch his Pride Fights, he was faster with his punches and used to kick. UFC Hunt is a Boxer with great accuracy. Thats it.

That wasn´t PRIME Hunt.. watch his Pride Fights, he was faster with his punches and used to kick. UFC Hunt is a Boxer with great accuracy. Thats it.
I wonder why he got his best wins 'since he came to the UFC (kongo,rothwell,struve,big foot 2x and nelson

He is close to the HW GOAT status or already is there, no doubt.

its impressive how much his stand-up improved during the last few years

Crazy to me how people still find ways to underrate, under appreciate & disrespect Werdum. Dude's a legend. He's coming for that GOAT HW title.

Now here's the GOAT highlight video:

Great vid, brah.

I'm not sure Werdum is the GOAT fighter, but he certainly is a GOAT character.
He is a troll but still respectful. Legit funny, doesn't take himself too seriously, doesn't have to mean mug people to make them feel threatened.

I just re-watched his fight with Travis Browne, I've never seen someone so lucid during a fight, especially when talking to his corner. He even made jokes in one of the intervals.

Based on past UFC hype and dumb shills past talk I'm under the assumption that Prime New Breed GOAT Cain at sea Level has terrorized and beat every great HW ever. He was super active and won a ton of 5 rnd battles with his super epic cardio.

Oh wait he fought & defended the second tier UFC HW belt against Bigfoot and JDS a couple of times and barely ever fought past the second rnd. It's a cool myth though.

Last edited:
Based on past UFC hype and dumb shills past talk I'm under the assumption that Prime New Breed GOAT CAin at sea Level has terrorized and beat every great HW ever. He was super active and won a ton of 5 rnd battles with his super epic cardio.

Oh wait he fought & defend the second tier UFC HW belt against Bigfoot and JDS a couple of times and barely ever fought past the second rnd. It's a cool myth though.
Cain wasn't out of breath this day, he was out of solution

Nogueira has Werdum beat there.

Name the 15 most accomplished HWs in MMA history and Nog's fought 90% of them. I mean, list every UFC and PRIDE HW champion and Nog's fought more of them than Werdum has... A lot more.
agreed

He has a great resume, win or lose.

Hendo's is GOAT though in my opinion.

-Fedor Emelianenko
-Anderson Silva
-Daniel Cormier
-Vitor Belfort (3)
-Big Nog
-Rampage Jackson
-Wanderlei Silva (2)
-Shogun Rua (2)
-Gegard Mousasi