Werdum already fought them all

Nogueira, Arlovski, dos Santos, Emelianenko, and Velasquez
VS
Coleman, Emelianenko, Rodriguez, Werdum, Barnett, Sylvia, Mir, Couture, and Velasquez

Seems pretty cut and dry to me man. In terms of strength of schedule, Nog's fought everybody.
sure fighting overeem 2x, big foit silva,kharitonov,travis browne,gonzaga and roy nelson were all easy fight

sure fighting overeem 2x, big foit silva,kharitonov,travis browne,gonzaga and roy nelson were all easy fight
Oldereem 2x, Herring 3x, Cro Cop, Kharitonov, Nelson, Struve are similar caliber level fighters.

Of the dozen fighters named between us here, maybe 3 are considered all-time greats in the HW division.
The original list I provided though, every fighter is considered an all-time great and was a champion at some point of their career.

Theres no need to have brandon vera's name on that list

Crazy to me how people still find ways to underrate, under appreciate & disrespect Werdum. Dude's a legend. He's coming for that GOAT HW title.

Now here's the GOAT highlight video:

What a fucking awesome video, thank you very much

this guy was already a badass as a bjj wizard when he first started mma. werdum used to underestimate his overall mma skills but now that he's at his peak and CONFIDENT, he's gonna be tough to beat.

He's already solidified himself as a Goat at HW. But if Jones comes up to HW and not only beats Werdum but all others. Then he could be a HW Goat.

Crazy to me how people still find ways to underrate, under appreciate & disrespect Werdum. Dude's a legend. He's coming for that GOAT HW title.

Now here's the GOAT highlight video:

Nice vid.
Thank you.

I think even the mexicans fans were cheering for him when he started to destroy'd Velasquez

There is no taking it away from the greatness of Werdum but let us remember that he got beaten by Reem and absolutely flogged by Junior and he has never avenged those losses. Neither has he been 10 years undefeated as was the Great Fedor.
He is 1-1 against reem and a lot of people picked him to win.

The JDS loss was the best thing for his career, he would go 10 years undefeated if he fought freak fights every second fight or fighters like lindland, arona etc.

His fights with Big Foot and Travis Brown were totally awesome, first i was thinking that he would never survive the first furys, then he cameback and outpoints them both in a fashion way

Fierce list of competition regardless if he lost to some of them.

Most underrated fighter ever as far as his odds we're but he improved a lot. He only lost to reem cause reem was super juiced and he still did OK striking with him. Then again I would of liked to see the version of him today against jds and fedor in there primes. I think jds knocks him out still. Fedor even in his prime still probably gets triangled

He is 1-1 against reem and a lot of people picked him to win.

The JDS loss was the best thing for his career, he would go 10 years undefeated if he fought freak fights every second fight or fighters like lindland, arona etc.
No sense hating on fedor cause werdum did lose to nog. You got to realise werdum lost cause he wasn't as well rounded back then whereas fedor was always well rounded

Fedor is fatter than Jones, when you get knocked out by a Middleweight you're not the GOAT.
This is probably the stupidest anti-Fedor argument out there. Dan Henderson was a HW in that fight, and he can KO any living person on this planet with one punch regardless. If Fedor was shredded they'd probably have weighed about the same.

Back