Werdum already fought them all

Crazy to me how people still find ways to underrate, under appreciate & disrespect Werdum. Dude's a legend. He's coming for that GOAT HW title.

Now here's the GOAT highlight video:

Who made that HL? That was awesome! Great tribute to Fabricio!

Would vote you up but I think its disabled for double yellow users.

2v0ydfp.jpg

Some extremely big names there. Shame he didn't win against them all, but no one can say he's been fighting cans.
He beat them all execpt JDS and AA neither are worthy of being in the cage with him right now.

the greatest of all time does not get knocked out stiff by JDS.

Werdum seems better than ever considering his age. Truly is a beast and legend of the sport.

I said even before Fedor that Werdum had fought the strongest recent strength of schedule of any heavyweight. It has only gotten stronger. You also missed Kharitanov

The the passing of the torch for the best HW has gone Coleman, Nog, Fedor, Werdum in chronological order, but Fedor has held that for the longest and is HW GOAT by a clear margin - the average strength of HW opponent is easily Werdum though

If werdum had pass through JDS, i think he would had face Lesnar for the title right after , then no Strikeforce for him I really think facing Fedor,Big Foot and Overeem had really help him to be the fighter he's now

Been saying it since the Nelson fight. Werdum will beat Cain.

War Doom.

the average strength of HW opponent is easily Werdum though
Nogueira has Werdum beat there.

Name the 15 most accomplished HWs in MMA history and Nog's fought 90% of them. I mean, list every UFC and PRIDE HW champion and Nog's fought more of them than Werdum has... A lot more.

Nogueira has Werdum beat there.

Name the 15 most accomplished HWs in MMA history and Nog's fought 90% of them. I mean, list every UFC and PRIDE HW champion and Nog's fought more of them than Werdum has... A lot more.
because he face fedor x3. And barnett 2x

Werdum seems better than ever considering his age. Truly is a beast and legend of the sport.

Or, God forbid........... perhaps it means the heavyweight Pride fighters everyone considers "cans" would be shredding today's heavyweight roster like parmigiano reggiano.

Prime Mark Hunt? I think not. He had to cut 35 lbs in 3 days and his visa was delayed until halfway through fight week.

because he face fedor x3. And barnett 2x
Nogueira, Arlovski, dos Santos, Emelianenko, and Velasquez
VS
Coleman, Emelianenko, Rodriguez, Werdum, Barnett, Sylvia, Mir, Couture, and Velasquez

Seems pretty cut and dry to me man. In terms of strength of schedule, Nog's fought everybody.

Back