Went on a hot date and got shut down

Send her a dick pick of @Zer penis and she will be at your place in no time. Hold on, will grab one from my dm’s.

maybe she had some spidey senses tingling and somehow knew that you ruined your dads life.

Rule of thumb, always go for the kiss on the first date. If you don't it shows weakness, that may have turned her off.

Yep definitely should have gone for the kiss.

Disagree... the goal isn't to do what your date "likes," the goal should be to quickly and efficiently surmise who's potential relationship material or not (serious or casual).

You're wife may have "liked" that you didn't try to kiss her, but there's no way that she would have been turned off by it considering she was into you enough to eventually marry you.

Not kissing on the first date is an excellent way to get friendzoned on the 2nd date.
I usually try to finger them on the first date, then go for the kiss on the second.

No picture of this solid 10?
3d-golden-number-collection-10-600w-111111614.jpg

Disagree... the goal isn't to do what your date "likes," the goal should be to quickly and efficiently surmise who's potential relationship material or not (serious or casual).

You're wife may have "liked" that you didn't try to kiss her, but there's no way that she would have been turned off by it considering she was into you enough to eventually marry you.

Not kissing on the first date is an excellent way to get friendzoned on the 2nd date.
She claims that she would have been turned off. No lie, several of the women I've dated said something similar. You have to play it by ear, and for some women, it is a turn off. There is no "one size fits all" approach for how you deal with women, especially when you're trying to date them.

If you're on Tinder or something, and you know that she is specifically looking for a hookup, then by all means, go for a first date kiss. If you already know someone well as a friend, or at least are familiar acquaintances, then yeah go for it.

But if you're on one of the non-hookup dating apps or got set up by a friend, and the two of you are basically strangers, you have to face the possibility that going in for a kiss on the first date is a bad idea. At that early stage, women (especially those looking for a serious relationship) are just trying to suss out if you're a psycho/sociopath. They're mainly looking for a socially adept man, who is gainfully employed, and can hold a conversation. Baby making is the last thing they're thinking about.

Went out with a solid 10 last night and got a rejection text afterwards.

We went out to eat, had a good time. She was laughing at all my jokes.

she said she’ll come back to my place “next time” when I offered to show her my condo.

When I dropped her off she paused like she wanted me to kiss her but I didn’t do it.

Then when I got home she sent me a text saying she didn’t feel a connection.

I’m not but hurt. I’m fine with winning some and losing some. I had to have pity sex with my girlfriend like a simp afterwards.

I must have misread the situation and read the signs wrong. It’s not the end of the world.
If you couldn’t lose it wouldn’t be fun when you win.

you probably gave off a vibe of desperation. nothing is more unattractive to a female, than a guy who's desperate.

This is why you should never put women on a pedal stool

I went out on a date with a real hot woman. I often do, but this one was magnificent and not usually my type...she was like a taller Eva Longoria. We hit it off, made out , couldn’t close. I always close. Thought it Odd. We go out again, same shit. 3 rd date, she tells me she has a condition she is embarrassed about. I think the technical term is dry Cooch. I tell her no worry Ill get it going....she is like nope, it’s the Sahara no matter what. Even with lube it’s painful. I tried to lighten the mood and asked her if she had dry mouth as well. I got nothing.

I went out on a date with a real hot woman. I often do, but this one was magnificent and not usually my type...she was like a taller Eva Longoria. We hit it off, made out , couldn’t close. I always close. Thought it Odd. We go out again, same shit. 3 rd date, she tells me she has a condition she is embarrassed about. I think the technical term is dry Cooch. I tell her no worry Ill get it going....she is like nope, it’s the Sahara no matter what. Even with lube it’s painful. I tried to lighten the mood and asked her if she had dry mouth as well. I got nothing.
{<jordan}

Went out with a solid 10 last night and got a rejection text afterwards.

We went out to eat, had a good time. She was laughing at all my jokes.

she said she’ll come back to my place “next time” when I offered to show her my condo.

When I dropped her off she paused like she wanted me to kiss her but I didn’t do it.

Then when I got home she sent me a text saying she didn’t feel a connection.

I’m not but hurt. I’m fine with winning some and losing some. I had to have pity sex with my girlfriend like a simp afterwards.

I must have misread the situation and read the signs wrong. It’s not the end of the world.
If you couldn’t lose it wouldn’t be fun when you win.
Unzip your dick next time

yous guys. "pity sex with his girlfriend" is code for jerking off.

On to the next. These whores just want a free meal and attention. F them..

Why is she a whore though? Sounds like a decent woman simply for the fact she was honest about not wanting to see him again and not ghosting him.

haha, that's fucking hilarious. can't tell if you're trolling, but hilarious nonetheless.

Back