Went on a hot date and got shut down

I have a girlfriend but she’s cool with me seeing other women if I tell her about it.
I can see a girlfriend being okay with you banging women on the side. But paying for dates with other women is crossing a line that no woman would be comfortable with.

Wait you had a gf at home but still went on a date?

To be fair, you probably deserved it.

Its okay it happens don`t take things too hard.

Stop taking women on "dates". Let them be included in something you're already doing. Don't treat them to anything special until they give you that cookie.

No picture of this solid 10?
Yeah you know what. From now on we should never ever believe these threads about 10s and close to 10s doggers believe they were dating or cheating on or whatever. Without pics

Went out with a solid 10 last night and got a rejection text afterwards.

We went out to eat, had a good time. She was laughing at all my jokes.

she said she’ll come back to my place “next time” when I offered to show her my condo.

When I dropped her off she paused like she wanted me to kiss her but I didn’t do it.

Then when I got home she sent me a text saying she didn’t feel a connection.

I’m not but hurt. I’m fine with winning some and losing some. I had to have pity sex with my girlfriend like a simp afterwards.

I must have misread the situation and read the signs wrong. It’s not the end of the world.
If you couldn’t lose it wouldn’t be fun when you win.
Page 2 and no pics of the 10?
giphy.gif

Fuck dude what the hell are you doing on Sherdog right now?! You gotta be scouring twitter dude, it's fucking 2020! She's probably typing out a #metoo story as we speak!!!

Back