Movies Well known movies you haven't seen

Too long list to even bother

saw unforgiven yesterday finally. lawrence of arabia was on tv when i was a kid, i cant say really i watched it tho. american history x is good

‘The first two I’ll get around to watching eventually. American History X I’ll probably never watch because of the subject matter and tone.

The Notebook
50 Shades
Hunger Games
A Bronx Tale
Menace II Society

Yeah I've seen bits of SPR and like 75% of episode 4. Episode 4 bored me for a lot of it so I never saw 5 and 6 Plus I already know what happens because it's probably the most spoiled film franchise of all time
you mean that luke was vaders father? [\spoiler]

I've never made it all the way through the following movies/series

-Fast & Furious
-Twilight
-original Star Trek (after "The Voyage Home")
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Rocky (after "Rocky 4")
-Hellraiser
-Nightmare on Elm Street (after "Dream Warriors")
-any Bruce Lee movie
-Terminator (after "T2")

The Notebook
50 Shades
Hunger Games
A Bronx Tale
Menace II Society
a bronx tale was pretty good. saw menace 2 society recently. only seen the first hunger games. still need to see boyz n the hood

‘The first two I’ll get around to watching eventually. American History X I’ll probably never watch because of the subject matter and tone.

Great movie, unless you're down with the KKK I don't see a reason to avoid.

Do to the nature of the work i have done in music and film, people often tell me: "have you seen (insert popular movie)?, I think you WOULD LIKE IT" .... Everytime that happens, i add a YEAR to when i will finally watch it because NO ONE has ever reccomended a good movie to me nor understand what i like in movies....

good movie. good performance by norton.

I don’t doubt that your right. He’s a brilliant actor. I just don’t care about watching a redemption story about a skinhead. He helps his brother or whatever and I’m supposed to be impressed? To paraphrase Chris Rock ‘’I take care of my kids. So? What you want a cookie? You’re supposed to!”

I've never made it all the way through the following movies/series

-Fast & Furious
-Twilight
-original Star Trek (after "The Voyage Home")
-Pirates of the Caribbean
-Rocky (after "Rocky 4")
-Hellraiser
-Nightmare on Elm Street (after "Dream Warriors")
-any Bruce Lee movie
-Terminator (after "T2")
never seen twilight or star trek. only seen the first pirates i think. seen bits of pieces of the old rocky movies on tv. never seen creed or the newer ones. havent seen hellraiser, halloween, nightmare on elm st, friday the 13th etc but will do by halloween

We should just call this the Solid thread

Back