Movies Well known movies you haven't seen

Anyway I didn't watch joker. There were so many reviews and plot discussions online that I pretty much knew the whole movie before it came out.

The matrix
Lord of the rings
Harry Potter
I watched the first Star Wars a few years back but have never seen any of the others.
Super troopers
Twilight
Hunger games

These are the most popular ones off the top of my head people are always surprised I haven’t seen.

The matrix
Lord of the rings
Harry Potter
I watched the first Star Wars a few years back but have never seen any of the others.
Super troopers
Twilight
Hunger games

These are the most popular ones off the top of my head people are always surprised I haven’t seen.
watch matrix and empire strikes back

ive seen the first lotr and harry potter and didnt like em.

Lord of the Rings , all of them.

Heat , watched once , that was enough.

A Bronx Tale

Saving Private Ryan. Watched 30 minutes or so and turned it off . Never bothered again.

John Wick 1 and 2.

Matrix 2 and 3.

Anyway I didn't watch joker. There were so many reviews and plot discussions online that I pretty much knew the whole movie before it came out.
war randleman actually kinda spoiled the movie for me, but i still enjoyed it

A Bronx Tale

Saving Private Ryan. Watched 30 minutes or so and turned it off . Never bothered again.

John Wick 1 and 2.

Matrix 2 and 3.
heat was good. i rewatched it recently. saving private ryan and the john wick movies are good as well

heat was good. i rewatched it recently. saving private ryan and the john wick movies are good as well

I have John Wick on DVD sat on the shelf.

We watched number 3 first for some reason and even the boy and myself who generally enjoy mindless violence were like....ppffffttt...

I have John Wick on DVD sat on the shelf.

We watched number 3 first for some reason and even the boy and myself who generally enjoy mindless violence were like....ppffffttt...
wtf why would you watch 3 before the first 2

the first one is the best. 3 kinda directly starts from when 2 left off. you need to watch them in order, man

A Bronx Tale

Saving Private Ryan. Watched 30 minutes or so and turned it off . N<Fedor23>ever bothered again.

John Wick 1 and 2.

Matrix 2 and 3.
Damn u named a list of classics <{hughesimpress}>

wtf why would you watch 3 before the first 2

Damned if I know. I think it was there when we were looking for something to watch as a family and we'd heard good things about them so started to watch it...I'll watch John Wick when I'm off work next week and see what i think...

Lol anti gangsters anti action around there ? Lol

Is it my fault that I'm an intellectual cerebral thinking sort of person ?

You twat....x

Seriously , i enjoy action films ( and the Marvel films , i know , I know..) , looking forward to the new James Bond big style but I hated the LOTR books , took me 35 years to finish them ( loved the Hobbit book though) and i really have no desire to watch the LOTR films

Back