Movies Well known movies you haven't seen

Schindlers list. Star wars original trilogy. Saving private ryan. Also havent seen Casablanca or 2001 a space odyssey. Along with Hitchcock stuff.

It would probably be easier to make a list of well-known movies I have seen
DO EET. make a list and then we can vote on a poll as to which of these movies that canned tuna has seen is your favorite

HOLD THE DAMN PHONE YOUVE NEVER SEEN STAR WARS OR SAVING RYANS PRIVATES?

@Jack Fiddler

Yeah I've seen bits of SPR and like 75% of episode 4. Episode 4 bored me for a lot of it so I never saw 5 and 6 Plus I already know what happens because it's probably the most spoiled film franchise of all time

Yeah I've seen bits of SPR and like 75% of episode 4. Episode 4 bored me for a lot of it so I never saw 5 and 6 Plus I already know what happens because it's probably the most spoiled film franchise of all time
i saw spr and empire strikes back in theaters. the original star wars movies were on tv all the time back when i was a kid

i did watch return of the jedi as an adult a few years ago and didnt like it as much as the first 2

Is it worth watching?
Once it hits teh berg, it's solid fun. Up to that point, depends on your taste and whether you dig the characters. As far as production values go, it's magnificent.

Lawrence of Arabia
Unforgiven (and most of Eastwood’s movies tbh)
American History X

You haven’t seen the never ending story or stand by me?

<{walkerwhut}>

weebey-thewire.gif

When HMV went under a few years ago I picked it Never Ending Story up on DVD for like $3. Still haven’t watched it.

I think I saw the second movie from the series like 30 some odd years ago.

I've never seen any of those Hunger Games movies. I thought the main character's name was 'Catpiss' for like the first three years after it came out until I found out different.

Basically all of the Marvel movies. I think watched Black Panther and Iron Man 1, that was more than enough for me.
Any of the Pirates of the Caribbean
I watched the 2001 Fast and Furious in high school, none of the others.

Back