Well im not thaaaaaat drunk, ask me anything

I see no difference really, the flavour of the leaves come by cold water and hot water the same way ( although yerba mate with hot water has a more burnt taste)
Im not sure of it but people say terere ( the yerba mate with cold water) only became a thing with the paraguayan war since they coudn't make fires to heat up the water. But anyway cold water is enough to make the mate leaves dissipate their flavour.
But no i never had coca leafs, never seem then i didn't even know they made liquor with that... Would o try it, bolivia is about more than 1000km from where i live still
steeping the leaves ges more of the flavor out of the leaves. if the tea tastes burnt it was prepared improperly. TBF i just kno this because i live in China and my wifes family is from an area with lots of tea and tea culture.

100km sounds far to you but its a lot closer than alot of us. also things like liquor has a habit of crossing borders and appearing in places you would least expect it.
what is the local spirit? aside from beer

If you were to fill one glass with beer and one glass with cold pee, would you be able to tell which is which and drink one?

If a tree falls on a mime and he screams a lot, does anyone care?

Guys, do your english accents change when youre speaking drunk?

I can keep my composure when I'm typing, but when I speak, fuuuuuck.....

Heh... I imagine it's something like the Lithuanian chick that was a tour guide of mine a few years ago. While sober no problem but we got drunk together a number of times and christ she was hard to understand... fun though.

I can put the tail inside my pants, even if its spays into all direction if you put your asshole really close to tge toilet end it wont make a difference

Yeah but you'd have to spend a bunch of time cleaning off your tail every day as it would be covered in shit every time.

Back