Well im not thaaaaaat drunk, ask me anything

Would you rather stink like donkey sex 50% of the time (you dont get to choose when and it isn't a set schedule) or have a small tail like a hippopotamus that involuntarily spins like a helicopter every time you shit, spraying your feces in all directions?
The second option, im probably only shiting on the bathroon so i can control that by putting my ass really close to the toilet

The second option, im probably only shiting on the bathroon so i can control that by putting my ass really close to the toilet
I don't think you fully grasped the "spraying your feces in all directions" part, but fair enough.

People are probably going to laugh at the tail. We live in a cruel world.

Why are you typing like someone pretending to be drunk?
Im not, i speak english pretty good but my writing is awful since i learned it by videogames, probably would be a little better if i was sober... But not by much

Nope. Sunday. But TS is going to a party tomorrow night.

Yeah, I'll just sit home and watch Shaun of the dead and simpsons treehouse of horror episodes on TV (they'll be showing them the entire day).

Country is in lockdown, so no partying.

<FutbolThink>

Guys, do your english accents change when youre speaking drunk?

I can keep my composure when I'm typing, but when I speak, fuuuuuck.....

I don't think you fully grasped the "spraying your feces in all directions" part, but fair enough.

People are probably going to laugh at the tail. We live in a cruel world.
I can put the tail inside my pants, even if its spays into all direction if you put your asshole really close to tge toilet end it wont make a difference

Guys, do your english accents change when youre speaking drunk?
At least me i don' think it does, i sound like renato laranja sober... Orobably aound like him deunk as well but with a more limited vocabulary

I can put the tail inside my pants, even if its spays into all direction if you put your asshole really close to tge toilet end it wont make a difference
Hey, it's your call, bud.

On a semi-related note, how much does a bang-maid go for in your part of Brazil?

Its basically yerba mate ( that thing argentinians and uruguayans drink) but with cold water not hot. We drink this shit in paraguay, central brazil. Aint as famous though cause we don't have the stylish cups where gauchos drink their mate.
Yes im going to a coatume shop tomorrow, see if i can rent some vampire costume... Got 6 hours to sleep
Well, get some rest & enjoy yourself at the party. I expect a full report on Sunday morning. ;)

Yeah, I'll just sit home and watch Shaun of the dead and simpsons treehouse of horror episodes on TV (they'll be showing them the entire day).

Country is in lockdown, so no partying.

<FutbolThink>
Sorry to hear that, bro. Well, try to enjoy the day as best you can.

Its basically yerba mate ( that thing argentinians and uruguayans drink) but with cold water not hot. We drink this shit in paraguay, central brazil. Aint as famous though cause we don't have the stylish cups where gauchos drink their mate.
Yes im going to a coatume shop tomorrow, see if i can rent some vampire costume... Got 6 hours to sleep
if you use cold water how do you steep it to get the max out of the leaves?
also I saw in Bolivia they have coca leaf liquor. any of that floating around your area?

if you use cold water how do you steep it to get the max out of the leaves?
also I saw in Bolivia they have coca leaf liquor. any of that floating around your area?
I see no difference really, the flavour of the leaves come by cold water and hot water the same way ( although yerba mate with hot water has a more burnt taste)
Im not sure of it but people say terere ( the yerba mate with cold water) only became a thing with the paraguayan war since they coudn't make fires to heat up the water. But anyway cold water is enough to make the mate leaves dissipate their flavour.
But no i never had coca leafs, never seem then i didn't even know they made liquor with that... Would like to try it, bolivia is about more than 1000km from where i live still

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back