Well im not thaaaaaat drunk, ask me anything

Bangkok ready d1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Ask me anything, tomorrow is my first hellowen party, im drinking my terere so i can get well till 9 am... Hope i can
IMG_20211030_012912.jpg

Why arent you posting food pics anymore?

Why arent you posting food pics anymore?
My food pics are all the same, i don't change much in my diet you murican only made jokes cause its not common to " mix up food" where you live. I may post more one of this days where i got aomething really nasty

My food pics are all the same, i don't change much in my diet you murican only made jokes cause its not common to " mix up food" where you live. I may post more one of this days where i got aomething really nasty

Bro, I'm latvian.

I pretty much eat bread and potatoes every day.

<Lmaoo>

Bro, I'm latvian.

I pretty much eat bread and potatoes every day.

<Lmaoo>
Then why are you alway impressed with my food pics? Brazilian food ain,'t supposed to be beutiful, its supposed to protect you against the aids<NewGina>

Would you rather stink like donkey sex 50% of the time (you dont get to choose when and it isn't a set schedule) or have a small tail like a hippopotamus that involuntarily spins like a helicopter every time you shit, spraying your feces in all directions?

Why are you typing like someone pretending to be drunk?

Would you rather stink like donkey sex 50% of the time (you dont get to choose when and it isn't a set schedule) or have a small tail like a hippopotamus that involuntarily spins like a helicopter every time you shit, spraying your feces in all directions?
God damn. There's a Saw script somewhere in here...

What is terere? It looks... interesting.

And did you do the smart thing & stick with your idea of going to the party as a vampire?
Its basically yerba mate ( that thing argentinians and uruguayans drink) but with cold water not hot. We drink this shit in paraguay, central brazil. Aint as famous though cause we don't have the stylish cups where gauchos drink their mate.
Yes im going to a coatume shop tomorrow, see if i can rent some vampire costume... Got 6 hours to sleep

Back