Welcome to the GOAT club TJ!

Rationality

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Give him a rematch with Dom now to see who the GOAT of that division really is.

His resume is better than Barao's. Agree?

By quality of opponent, decision, etc.

He's top 3 now at Bantamweight.

ETA: before you merge my thread into others' please pay attention to my title. Context got totally lost. I was primarily comparing TJ to Barao.

Last edited:
lol MMA way to quick to throw people in the goat category. One fight and hes the goat now? smh

lol MMA way to quick to throw people in the goat category. One fight and hes the goat now? smh
Ehhhh....he fought Cruz very close, and beat Barao. In Bantamweight he is building a GOAT resume.

Even though he's lost to Cruz, I think you can make the argument he's above him

NOT MUCH WORDS REALLY NEEDED NUMBERS DONT LIE

Ehhhh....he fought Cruz very close, and beat Barao. In Bantamweight he is building a GOAT resume.

Definitely building an amazing resume. His win over barao alone put him on the map tbh since barao was so highly regarded. Lost to a knee-less cruz but Cruz is a great fighter himself. I'd def say IF he strung all the wins together without the loss to cruz he'd be indisputably on the list. Dudes fun af to watch and has a great skillset, still can't stand him as a person tho. Big win tonight for him

say it again but slower...cruz was close...yet tj lost then beats the same guy twice and hes goat? HA

TJ's def one of the Goats on the Bantamweight Division. He's setting up his legacy nicely, a win over Dominick Cruz should do it.

Barao's wasn't that good anyways, he beat a bunch of cans plus a old Faber. TJ is the best bantamweight all time though

he lost to Dom in definitive fashion and he's the GOAT? get the fuck out of here.

Incredible fight!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back