Welcome to the GOAT club TJ!

If Cruz's best victory is a split decision against TJ, then that is a pretty sad career. He never stopped anyone his entire UFC career except for journeyman Mizugaki.

Meanwhile, TJ is knocking everyone out. Cruz's victory looks less and less impressive as long as TJ keeps going.

I'm not the one who said he has the best record on the ENTIRE roster.
TJ actually only has 3 KO's on his record, 5 TKO's (which are dif then KO's), 3 Submissions and 5 wins by way of Dec. So he isn't "knocking everyone out" thus far in his career.

Both fights vs Barao were TKO's, not KO's. The fight vs Cody tonight was a TKO, not a KO. TJ lost to Dodson, Assuncao and Dom. I feel TJ needs to beat Dom in a rematch, beat Moraes, and defend the belt a few more times, to be in a GOAT of the division discussion. Dom's best win is TJ.
Dom defended the belt against a shot Faber and lost clearly against the guy TJ stopped twice. TJ doesn't have much more to prove. I think if TJ beats Moraes its easily TJ. It's about even now

Cruz hasn't looked good in a long time, lostto the guy TJ finished twice, and now they have the same amount of ufc/wec wins.

Fedor isnt not the goat because black fedor would beat the fedor of tomorrow?

how funny. He's got a long way to go before he gets into that convo. It's disrespectful to the accomplishments of the real GOATs to say otherwise.

I'll give you that he's in the convo for "division GOAT", with Barao & Cruz

Last edited:
Dom defended the belt against a shot Faber and lost clearly against the guy TJ stopped twice. TJ doesn't have much more to prove. I think if TJ beats Moraes its easily TJ. It's about even now
Well when you have TJ as your avatar, your opinion is more biased then common sense and reality. Dom's second fight vs Faber, was not a "shot Faber", the third fight was Faber toward the end of his career. TJ lost to Cruz, so a rematch between the two is def going to happen, and needed for TJ, as Dom is still regarded as the best BW to have fought in the UFC. TJ beating Cody twice doesn't make him the "best", nor does it make him the "GOAT" of the division. What I stated in the post you replied to, was reality in unbiased opinion, while what you state in your reply is you being an obvious fan of TJ.

Back