Welcome to the GOAT club TJ!

TJ is GOAT BW hands down.

I thought he beat Cruz as well.

p4p #1 fighter.

5 championship fight wins vs. Dominic's 7 and Faber's 6 (wec).

Not to mention that TJ's first title reign was basically an interim title reign for Dominic, who beat him.

The fuck is everybody smoking

{<huh}

Call him BW GOAT all you want but don't forget Cruz beat him and TJ still hasn't gotten a rematch hahaha

BWAHAHA ring rust Dom SLAPPED TJ around with relative ease for three straight rounds till he reaggravated a foot injury and COASTED the last two.

Lol goat club? You meam flavor of the week. Next ppv we will have another goat like we do every month

If TJ fights Cruz again, he's going to fuck him up. He's in his prime, he proved it tonight.

Have you ever heard of Renan Barao?
yes the one he won the belt from...and then lost. when people talk GOAT the fight that won them the belt isnt the defining moment of their carreer. jon jones vs shogun or silva vs franklin arnt their shining moments.

he lost to Dom in definitive fashion and he's the GOAT? get the fuck out of here.

I like Dom and think he won, and think he's a lock as BW goat... but you are grossly misusing the word(s) 'definitive fashion' and you look moronic.

Not to mention that TJ's first title reign was basically an interim title reign for Dominic, who beat him.

{<huh}
Recency bias and fight promotion.

{<huh}

5 championship fight wins and one of them was Joe Fuckin Soto.
<36>

If TJ fights Cruz again, he's going to fuck him up. He's in his prime, he proved it tonight.

So what?

They're not actually from the same era.

Their eras overlapped but DC's roots go back to the very beginning of the division whereas TJ's era overlapped with DC's and DC still came out on top even though he's the older dog.

Goat is so subjective. But I think it's fair to say, whoever wins the rematch with Dom. That is the goat at bw

TJ
Barao x2
Cody x2
All KOs in title fights.

Cruz
TJ SD
Urijah x2 UD
DJ SD

TJ by far has the better resume. He has beat better competition, Barao was considered a top P4P fighter when TJ beat him. Cruz is great, but he never finished fights against elite competition.

Plus the fight with TJ was extremely close, and I was rooting for Cruz in that fight.

Whats Cruz's best victory?

Back