Welcome back to the Machida Era !

It's such a retarded match up, Hendo fully deserves a title shot with his current run while Machida was actually promised one after beating Bader. I want to see both guys fight Jones.

It is good that machida needs another fight, another bs title shot in that short a timeframe would be stupid.

Machida gets a gift in one of the worst title fight robberies of all time, gets knocked out in the rematch, then loses to rampage.

He beats couture and BAM title fight, despite being 1-2 (and when he should have been 1-3 in 4) in his last 3.

Now he beats bader and people were somehow seeing a title fight as being justified?

Machida was destroyed by Jones in his fight before last, and is 2-3 in his last 5 (should be 2-4 in 6),and he is entitled to a shot? His nuthuggers are ridiculous.

I mean, even lyoto is rolling his eyes.
AgW470dCQAA5VRv.jpg

I think Machida will TKO Hendo....just got that feeling.

But in regards to the Machida era? Shogun slayed the dragon and put an end to the Machida era.

Its the Jones era....and as much as I dont like him or this period....it is what it is.

The happiest moment of my life would be if Machida finishes Hendo via strikes and then KO's Jon Jones with a crane kick in a rematch.

It is good that machida needs another fight, another bs title shot in that short a timeframe would be stupid.

Machida gets a gift in one of the worst title fight robberies of all time, gets knocked out in the rematch, then loses to rampage.

He beats couture and BAM title fight, despite being 1-2 (and when he should have been 1-3 in 4) in his last 3.

Now he beats bader and people were somehow seeing a title fight as being justified?

Machida was destroyed by Jones in his fight before last, and is 2-3 in his last 5 (should be 2-4 in 6),and he is entitled to a shot? His nuthuggers are ridiculous.

I mean, even lyoto is rolling his eyes.
AgW470dCQAA5VRv.jpg

I didn't say that he deserved an instant title shot, even though it was a dick move by Dana to promise him a one and then deny him, it's just that one guy gets derailed and i would like to see both fight Jones. Machida did lose, but he did better than most who have fought Jones. It's a much better fight than Jones vs Belfort or Sonnen.

machidas a great fighter but i just dont see him beating JJ

i dont see any fighter beating JJ for a long time

I have been on the Bandwagon since he arrived at the UFC, and haven't left.

Machida is going to woop Hendo. Hendo won't last 3 rounds.

WAR THE DRAGON

D'aw, those special folks that think somehow Machida lost both Shogun pt 1 -and- the Rampage fight are coming out of the woodwork again. How cute

D'aw, those special folks that think somehow Machida lost both Shogun pt 1 -and- the Rampage fight are coming out of the woodwork again. How cute

Because he lost one meant he had to win the other? That isn't how the world works.

He obviously lost to shogun, anyone that says otherwise isn't worth listening to.

His fight with rampage was incredibly close, with the only easy round to score being the third for machida. The first two could have gone either way, due primarily to machida's passivity and rampage's aggression, and they happened to go to rampage. It was a justified decision.

He did lose both fights. Against Shogun he got outlanded 2:1 and Rampage won the 2 first rounds, even though there is somewhat of a case for that fight being a draw. The only special folks are those who sincerely believe that Machida won the first Shogun fight.

Machida will be LHW champ again at some point in the coming years, that you can be sure of.

Machida finally got back from his run?

Get it? Run! That is all he does, and he is gonna get hurt, bad.

Back