Welcome back to the Machida Era !

Yup, it didnt end.

I think he takes the Hendo fight by UD.

I agree. I really dont see Machida stopping Hendo. Machida isn't aggressive enough. And Hendo will be cautious of the counter striking.

Especially in a 3 round fight. But Machida will win a 30-27

It was never over for me.

War Dragon!!!!

lyoto_machida.jpg

No way. Hendos going to put him asleep violently with an HBomb straight to the face.

War HENDO!!!!!!!

You seem to waste a lot of time and energy passionately hating Shogun. Any reason why?

You seem to be incapable of reading, describe how he directed any part of his words towards Shogun pleas. or do you not differentiate between a fighter and his fans?

I hate that Hendo and machida have to fight. They are my two favorite fighters a lhw. But machida will be lhw champ hopefully by the end of 2013. I don't know why machida got uncharacteristically aggressive in rd 2 vs jones. Next time Machida will stay on his heels and easily outstrike Jones just like he did in rd 1 but this time it will be the whole fight.

For it to be the renewal of the Machida Era, does he not need the strap? Just sayin...

LOL at the notion that you might lose sleep over Machida doing something to Henderson that only 3 people have ever done.

I think Machida has a definite speed and striking advantage, probably cardio too but I just don't see him finishing Hendo. I would give him a title shot the next day if he did though.

well, i almost lost sleep over shogun not even bothering to attempt a submission when he mounted henderson and dan was doing nothing from the bottom.

Machida winning again and especially winning the title again means another awesome english post-fight interview.

"Karat

The Machida Era again?

All right. Everyone raise a warm, yellow glass to The Dragon!

I just can't see Dan landing that big right on Machida. The Dragon has got this by UD.

Jones dropped Machida like a bag of trash. His era is over. Loved it while it lasted though!

"Hendo's out! It is allllll over! Lyoto Machida has knocked out Dan Henderson!"
"Wooow, ladies and gentlemen...welcome back to the Machida era."

is the first part goldie and the second part hogan?

I hate that Hendo and machida have to fight. They are my two favorite fighters a lhw. But machida will be lhw champ hopefully by the end of 2013. I don't know why machida got uncharacteristically aggressive in rd 2 vs jones. Next time Machida will stay on his heels and easily outstrike Jones just like he did in rd 1 but this time it will be the whole fight.

i think he was gassing/gassed in the second. he definitely wasn't moving around the way he had been in the first. maybe it had something to do with him putting on too much muscle mass. he said he was trying it out specifically for that fight.

Machida by Flying Unanimous Decision

Hendo will gas in round 2

Back