Weirdo facts about MMA

1. Jon jones has tested positive in multiple fights, but still been allowed to compete.
  2. The brass at UFC continually feed us propoganda like we are a bunch of retards. Once ever human being comments etc, while also dissing fedor and GSP.
  3. An entire UFC event being relocated last minute because of a failed drug test.
  4. CM Punk fighting in the UFC.
  5. Dana white
  6. GSP greasegate
  7. Yoel stoolgate
  8. The bus attack
All of these things don't belong in a sport, so should be considered weird. But honestly in todays era of MMA, i'm not suprised. It's not really weird if they are remodeling their business after WWE.
Not sure what's so weird about stoolgate. Romero was told to sit by the ref, so he sat down.

A few off the top of my head..
Randy Couture made a vid of himself rubbing one out, and then decided to make a country rap/video with Woodley..(He needs to find some hobbies)
BJ Penn, a top level fighter, got knocked out by some dude at a bar
Some old dude at a bar didn't get knocked out when Conor, also a top level fighter, hit him with "that left"
Sakuraba fought Royce for 90 minutes...90 f#$%in' minutes
U could put quotes around "hit" for the conor one.

All four women who beat current Featherweight champion and WMMA p4p #1 ranked Amanda Nunes have fought at Flyweight at some point.

Rani Yahya has a total of 20 submission wins. He has used 12 different techniques. Heel hook, arm triangle, kimura, north south, rear naked, guillotine, d'arce, triangle, Ezekiel, keylock, armbar, and peruvian necktie.

TJ DillasnakEPO wins 4 fights, loses 5th, repeat, for his whole career.

How come 99% of the mods are cool relaxed and tolerant and then you have one or two that don't follow the same mod style and want to enforce everything to the letter? It's so subjective but there should be a bit more consistency between mods and what they consider to be an unforgiving infraction.
i was told, by the pussy mod him/herself,'take it up with the administration'. so i did, and never heard anything since then.

What’s the Kobe shit? I may or may not want to see what you had to say
it was bad if youre a kobe fan i guess. i dont know if i can post it without it getting erased immediately because it makes a mod look like a moron. message me and ill send the whole exchange.

Back