Weirdo facts about MMA

1. Jon jones has tested positive in multiple fights, but still been allowed to compete.
  2. The brass at UFC continually feed us propoganda like we are a bunch of retards. Once ever human being comments etc, while also dissing fedor and GSP.
  3. An entire UFC event being relocated last minute because of a failed drug test.
  4. CM Punk fighting in the UFC.
  5. Dana white
  6. GSP greasegate
  7. Yoel stoolgate
  8. The bus attack

All of these things don't belong in a sport, so should be considered weird. But honestly in todays era of MMA, i'm not suprised. It's not really weird if they are remodeling their business after WWE.

crocop submitted randleman

randleman knocked out crocop

90 percent of the fight game is half mental.

Some dude won twice in the UFC with the same submission, in the same round, at the exact same time, and it was against the exact same opponent.

Can't remember who it was, perhaps someone can help me out?

Tim Sylvia is the oldest he's ever been, right now.

Some dude won twice in the UFC with the same submission, in the same round, at the exact same time, and it was against the exact same opponent.

hughes vs hallman?

Might be thinking of Bowles vs Damacio Page, but one was under WEC. Guillotine chokes at 3:30 both times.

Might be thinking of Bowles vs Damacio Page, but one was under WEC. Guillotine chokes at 3:30 both times.

Yeah that's the one. Just remembered/posted it before your post. Forgot one was in the WEC though.

Ricardo Arona hadnt given up even a single point in adcc grappling contests ever yet people never mention him when talking about best grapplers in mma history.
That's mostly because he didn't really compete for very long and his style was pretty boring most of the time. I think he only had like 1 or 2 subs ever in submission grappling and only like a dozen or so matches...

Urijah Faber defended his WEC belt 5 times, yet went 0-4 in UFC title fights. If you add his two losses to Mike Brown and his one loss to Aldo in WEC, Faber's record in his last 7 title fights is 0-7.

Since defeating Ronda for the title, Holly Holm has fought a total of 8 times. During that stretch, her record is 0-4 in title fights.

At UFC 246 Donald Cerrone , doing his best impression of a stunned mullet, stood in a weak clinch, allowing Conor McGregor to shoulder strike him in the face multiple times
, fracturing his orbital and nose, without moving at all to counter.
Ronda Rousey was allegedly heard in passing that it was the first time a male fighter had been labelled a DNB.

Stipe Miocic somehow has a shorter leg reach than José Aldo.. :confused:

Matt and Mark Hughes allegedly pounded each other behind the barn

This was normal behavior for the Hughes brothers, who also regularly abused their parents, tortured farm animals, and consumed copious amounts of alcohol while listening to “a country boy can survive” to get pumped up.
<{hughesimpress}><{hughesimpress}><{hughesimpress}><{hughesimpress}>

Back