Weird sounding Pride female announcer

i dont think shes that bad, i would take her in the booth w/ bas anyday over that wannabe wwf announcer Maruo!!

British^Bulldog said:
I think she is awesome and what makes pride unique and different from other boring american shows
pride puts it on the line making there shows wild and unique and she brings just that to each and every show , her war shriek inoductions make up half a fighters entrance if u ask me and would be an honour to have this so called annoying woman yell my name if I ever made it as far as a pride show

she does a great job entertaining the *** crowds and has my vote also
if u havent already noticed pride really doesnt give much a shit bout u whining americans cause u always find something to bitch bout

long live the war shriek tongue acrobatics of the pride announcer!
die with american cry babies!!!!!

got a problem with the U.S. then keep it to yourself, i don't go around bashing australia, and your the only one whining

I wonder what she gets payed. That has to be the best job eva!! :)

Her voice is part of the illness. I sometimes prefer watching the japanese commentary over the american it adds excitment.

I think it's cool especially when she introduces Giant Silva.

E-M-E-L-N-N-E-K-O FEDOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

hahah u gotta love her

from BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIIIL

sounds fucking awsome. I saw that lady in real life a the GP afterpart in 2003

aaw0n said:
Does this lady's screeching (sp)voice annoy anyone else ?

*edit*

Ummm i'm not Pride bashing i'm just asking a question... and really err i dont think this thread needs to go on... sooo stop postin' already ! lol

Its better than listening to Bruce Buffer whose got some kind of speech impediment.

CoolHat said:
IMO she looks like a classy lady. I wonder if she has any kids, she

her famous line and the winner frommmmmmmmmmmmm crooooooooooooooooooooooooootttiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mirkooooooooooo crocopppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

MI_Leglock said:
got a problem with the U.S. then keep it to yourself, i don't go around bashing australia, and your the only one whining
Agree. I dont understand why a post about an announcer would bring up bitching Americans??? She has a wierd voice, but it sure doesnt ruin the show! Bitching Americans? Whatever!

I think it is sexy. I make my girlfriend yell my name like that during sex!

I approve of the screeching.

Don't like it? Turn yor volume down or put in earplugs.

E

Lenne Hardt is wonderful. Without her skills and voice Pride wouldn't be the same. She calls out those names so well makes me wanna start bustin' out some names too.

Pride's female announcer is the best. She's totally original and brings out a lot of excitement.

Back