Weird sounding Pride female announcer

015.gif

Her name is Lenne Hardt.

ame206350 said:
Stick your anti-american sentiment up your ass. What the fuck is your problem? Some american dude cornhole your Mom?

probably lost his woman to an American serviceman.happens all the time in Australia.

um,the woman doesn't really seem to shriek,at least not to my ears.now the guy? stick a cork in him.especially the guy announcer in the early prides.

cmurder3612 said:
i hate the bitch
I love that bitch.
"Wanderlei SILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

In the RRRRED CORRNAA, FROM BRRRRRRAZIL, ANTONIO RODRRRRRRRRRRRIGGO NOGUEIRA!!!!!!!!!

Well i guess its just me then lol.... well i suppose...i dont think this thread needs to continue any further............

Pride has two announcers. The screaming lady and Kei Grant. I like how the two announcments break up the monotony of the long ass elevator/ring walk. It's different.

Like manyy have said it kind if grows on you with time.

Michael Buffer>Shrieking Pride Woman>Bruce Buffer

I'm not too crazy about her, but Pride management seems to like her, so I guess I can live with that. Besides, I tune in to watch the fights. Her nauseating voice doesn't stop me from enjoying the fights.

i have seen every single PRIDE event to dat, and have all that are out. i have seen so much PRIDE that to me, it is just part of it. i like seeing how she says fighters names different all the time. like, she comes up with a new way ever time she does her thing. and plus, its only like 2 seconds long, and really doesn't matter anyway.

Antoniooooooooooooo RRRRodddrrrrrrriiigooooooo NOOOOGIIIIIRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

NLB2 said:
I love that bitch.
"Wanderlei SILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

I agree, the way she announces Wandy is great!

I didn't like her at first. But now I find her schtick hilariously over the top in a good way. Just like the zooming in and out and superzoom in of of each fighter before the match. Pride gets high marks for their overdramatic style - the unintentional comedy/entertainment value is priceless.

Love her voice and delivery. It's unusual, yes, but not unpleasant. I get geeked when I hear the intros.

That female announcer is awesome! It sounds like she is trying to make people go deaf with her announcing.

FROM UKRAINE!!!!!!!! IGOR VOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVCHANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCHYNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

zak999 said:
015.gif

Her name is Lenne Hardt.

What a Rottie,

Love when she announces Mark Hunt's name with a weird accent: "From New Zealand mate, Markkkk Hunnnnnnt!!!"

aaw0n said:
ah, sorry didn't see any recent ones... theres like 1029312930 posts a day so heh... anyone know who she is? Is she suppose to be famous or something

What I do find annoying is reading the inane opinion of someone who has just seen their first Pride regarding a topic already discussed to death on this forum. And subsequently makes an entirely new thread to add their 2-cents, as if their opinion suddenly changes things.

Has her voiced changed or something since these last threads? Probably not, so why make a new thread on it. No recent posts were made because there is nothing more to say than what has already been said. No one here cares.......

Back