Media Weili Zhang looking like a savage on the mitts

Ahang’s team is very social media savvy. Always showing eye catching stuff like mitt work that honestly, reveals very little. Meanwhile, you never se any real sparring footage, which, while not as fancy and impressive to the eye as mitt work, would tell you a ton.

Ahang’s team is very social media savvy. Always showing eye catching stuff like mitt work that honestly, reveals very little. Meanwhile, you never se any real sparring footage, which, while not as fancy and impressive to the eye as mitt work, would tell you a ton.

Same with her english tutor and his videos. All you ever see is pad and bag work, and warmups/cardio

She actually throws strikes with great form. It is refreshing.

She will take jj down. She is violent and clinical at the same time, while jj is a bit pillow fisted if you ask me

I believe attempting to wrestle Jedrzejczyk would be a horrible idea for Zhang. Joanna is an incredible anti-wrestler, with great takedown defense and “get ups”. Tecia Torres, despite the shortest reach in UFC history (last time I checked), had better success striking with Jedrzejczyk than attempting to take her down.
While true, the Joanna that faced Tecia, Rose and Valentina is not the same that faced Waterson.

giphy.gif
Hahahahah

Holly was one of the GOATs of women's boxing and her punches have no snap at all.
True. "Snap" is always associated more with lighter fighters, regardless of gender.

You go more into "thudding" territory the higher the weight class lol

True. "Snap" is always associated more with lighter fighters, regardless of gender.

You go more into "thudding" territory the higher the weight class lol
I don't get what the whole craze behind snap is. I can put snap on my punches. It's just a 'whipping'. You get 'snap' by putting your back into the punch then removing your back at the last second and leaving all the impact onto your arm. It make a nice sound and feels satisfying but it actually decreases the power. You get a much more solid shot leaving the weight of your back in the punch.

This is my concern. Her head coach has had troubles getting US Visa's so she is working with Roufusport in the US.. they will corner her if her coach cant get in.

That worries me.

actually I think Tulsi took care of all her and her teams visa issues a few months back.

actually I think Tulsi took care of all her and her teams visa issues a few months back.
Maybe.
But I think that Tulsi may have only taken care of Weili's personal problem with getting in, not necessarily the coach's problem.

Back