Weightlifting Shoes

From another thread, I posted this.

If you're looking specifically for AdiStars, check out the following;

If you live in the states, you can order from here. I've heard they're good. Dynamic Fitness

If you're from Canada, you can order from here. The British Columbia Weightlifting Association. This is where I ordered from, and Guy Greavette was very helpful throughout the process.

IF you want more of a variety, good information can be found here Weightlifting Shoes: What they are, why you need them, and where to get them - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Great links. Thank you!
I'm leaning towards the rouge do-win's. Probably going to order them this week.
My chuck's are size 9...

I have a pair of Rogue Do-Wins as well as Chucks. Sizing on the rogue website is fairly accurate. My chucks are 11s and the do-wins size 12. It's a smaller heel than the addidas by a fair margin (~3/4'')

My girlie got them for me off the rogue website, from what I can gather they have exceptional customer service. Great shoes.

I wear a 9 in chucks, gonna hop on a 10 for the rouge do-wins

I wear a 9 in chucks, gonna hop on a 10 for the rouge do-wins

Good call. The guy that my wife dealt with said if there was any issues with sizing to return them and Rouge would cover the shipping and send a different size.

I have the Kanama 1 shoes. They're pretty good, although I'm so crappy at weightlifting it doesn't matter.

I've been considering getting weightlifting shoes, from what I've read the Rogue Do-Wins seem like they would be the best for regular weightlifting because of the lower heel. All the other weightlifting shoes seem geared towards Olympic Weightlifting.

I love my Ironwork III's, they are going really well, I couldn't be more happier with them.

Great links. Thank you!
I'm leaning towards the rouge do-win's. Probably going to order them this week.
My chuck's are size 9...

I have a pair of Do-Win's. You can't go wrong with those. Very comfortable sturdy shoe.

I've been using my Risto shoes for a while, very sturdy and comfortable.

can't wait for my rogue do-win's to arrive. will give a short first impressions/review when they get here

I sent my Topper's (The model are like the american chuck's) to the shoe fixer and told him to add a 1.5 inch heel. I live in Argentina so a $200 lifting shoe = $800 here so importing them was out of the question. So far they have worked great, the guy that did them did a great job, the only thing is that the first sessions the heels felt way too weak but now they seem to have compacted, definetly a great option for those with little money.

I sent my Topper's (The model are like the american chuck's) to the shoe fixer and told him to add a 1.5 inch heel. I live in Argentina so a $200 lifting shoe = $800 here so importing them was out of the question. So far they have worked great, the guy that did them did a great job, the only thing is that the first sessions the heels felt way too weak but now they seem to have compacted, definetly a great option for those with little money.

Do the chucks with heels look like these?

ciara-heels-converse.jpg

Big H, I ordered those shoes from risto earlier this month, they go out of stock fast.

Back