Weidman will get destroyed by Jacare

Weidman waiting fo the winner of Bisping-Henderson. He is classy like that.
Weidman is fighting at UFC 205 and wants Luke or Jacare,stop spreading nonsense.

Last edited:
Thats noш a reason to pick Jacare over him. Do you have other argument on Jacare destroying him besides that you don't like Weidman?
Of course Jacare is the better fighter I mean c'mon bruh you Weidman nut cuddlers know he will NEVER be champion again. He was overrated I do give him kudos for beating Anderson TWICE. Jacare is a bad matchup for Weidman, physically he is stronger even more so now with USADA. I do believe he could bully Chris along the cage then go for the takedown, and finish with a submission.

Of course Jacare is the better fighter I mean c'mon bruh you Weidman nut cuddlers know he will NEVER be champion again. He was overrated I do give him kudos for beating Anderson TWICE. Jacare is a bad matchup for Weidman, physically he is stronger even more so now with USADA. I do believe he could bully Chris along the cage then go for the takedown, and finish with a submission.
No way Jacare stronger than the Chris. He's not nearly as tough as Weidman either. He definitely has a chance but the Chris would be one of his toughest opponents by far at 185.

Nobody wants to fight Weidman since he is not a champion.
Weidman via anything

On the ground I'd pick Jacare, but he'd better get Chris down in a hurry. Weidman's stand up has come miles recently. Training with Wonderboy will do that for you and that's no shit.

No way Jacare stronger than the Chris. He's not nearly as tough as Weidman either. He definitely has a chance but the Chris would be one of his toughest opponents by far at 185.

Jacare might not be stronger than pre USADA Chris, but this new "cardio" Chris would probably get bullied if Jacare maintained his physical gifts in this new era. Rockhold ragdolled Weidman, and Jacare is twice the grappler.

Jacare might not be stronger than pre USADA Chris, but this new "cardio" Chris would probably get bullied if Jacare maintained his physical gifts in this new era. Rockhold ragdolled Weidman, and Jacare is twice the grappler.
Rockhold ragdolled Weidman after he gassed. He gifted a takedown off the spinning back kick and Luke took advantage and dished out a beating. Premature Herb didn't stop the fight for once and Chris got mauled. He was basically done when he came out for the next round. Rockhold did no rag dolling til after that moment.

Also not sure about the part I bolded. On pedigree and in a gi, no doubt about it. But Rockhold has some of the very best BJJ and grappling for MMA. Jacare does have better takedowns and wrestling, but when he fought a green Strikeforce Rockhold he never threatened him or did much to him on the ground.

Last edited:
Rockhold ragdolled Weidman after he gassed. He gifted a takedown off the spinning back kick and Luke took advantage and dished out a beating. Premature Herb didn't stop the fight for once and Chris got mauled. He was basically done when he came out for the next round. Rockhold did no rag dolling til after that moment.

Also not sure about the part I bolded. On pedigree and in a gi, no doubt about it. But Rockhold has some of the very best BJJ and grappling for MMA. Jacare does have better takedowns and wrestling, but when he fought a green Steikeforce Rockhold he never threatened him or did much to him on the ground.

Chris looked much weaker than he usually does. And gassing in the third round doesn't seem like the usual Weidman either, especially after he went 5 really hard rounds with Machida.

It's a different Weidman I believe, not as drastic change as we saw in Vitor, but there's that Ellenberger-esque deflation and performance drop. Jacare improved a lot since strikeforce, if the Jacare that fought Mousasi fights the Weidman that fought Rockhold, it would be over quickly.

And I think Rockhold is an absolutely beast on the ground, but only relative to his opponents. He looked good vs a flabby slow Machida and vs a deflated Weidman. Jacare always looked extremely beastly on the floor no matter who he fights. I think it's another level of jiu jitsu, especially when Jacare is fresh.

I think Weidman had an off night against Rockhold. He wasnt his usual aggressive self. I think Weidman keeps the fight standing and outsrikes Jacare. Jacare is a dangerous powerful striker but he is not as technical or good at controlling distance as Weidman

The best version of Weidman beats any active MW in the world. Including Silva, Rockhold, Belfort and Jacare.

Does that version of Weidman exist any longer? Don't know. If his neck/strength/body is shot then he's done.

Weidman looked far below his best against Rockhold. That version of Weidman is getting beat by Jacare, for sure.

...so your "arguments" are, aside from "c'mon bruh, nut cuddlers", that he is physically stronger than chris (for which you do not provide any support) and is a bad matchup (for which, defying the odds, you provide even less supporting evidence).

chris has kickboxed the more accomplished strikers (anderson x2, machida) and showed pretty fine technical striking, he hasn't been bullied by any of his former opponents and hasn't been taken down and controlled by any of his opponents. adding to that, he always (-1 spinning wheel kick) showed to be well-prepared, showed a fine grasp for game plans/discipline, doesn't gas and adapts well and quickly to his opponents' habits. add to that his excellent ringcraft.

jacare on the other hand, swings wiedly, leaves lots of openings in doing so, and usually coasts after the first round. in fact, against yoel, he failed to mount any significant offence that surpassed yoel's notoriously minimal output after the initial 2 minutes.

sure, jacare is a dangerous opponent for anyone, but disciplined, non-commital striking by a 4-time all-american with a renzo gracie black belt beats hooky, flurry punching by a submission wizard 9/10.

and were do you get the USADA-stuff from? did chris ever produce any suspect tests?

One guy beat the #1 p4p guy and top 3 GOAT twice, #2 ranked Machida, and #2 ranked Belfort.

The other guys best win is a fringe top 10 Mousasi? Maybe like #6 ranked Vitor after Weidman ended his career?

Weidman >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Jacare.

Stand-up,cardio,wrestling, TDD, takedowns , power, chin, Weidman is better in all those.

I think Jacare may have better use of his knees than Weidman, maybe his striking might be better overall? Idk, Weidman is def a better boxer and has better cardio/wrestling for sure. I'd take him in the rest of the dept's you listed as well.

Honestly, I think this and Luke are Jacare's worst match ups in this weight class. Along with Yoel.

I think Weidman would win by tko. Jacare isn't taking him down like he did to Vitor or Mousasi. Weidman has better range control and a sense of timing, Jacare is good, but he doesn't have anything great in striking, he hooks well, that is mainly the only thing.

What about pre neck-surgery Weidman?

Back