Weidman will get destroyed by Jacare

ga_ninja

Whopper or Die
@purple
Reaction score
I would love to see this fight just to see Weidman get annihilated on the stand-up or the ground, even better if Jacare can win by twister or Gogo choke lol.

I would still pick Weidman.
Not sure why.

It would be a great fight because they're both extremely durable and would come to fight. Probably some 5 round slaughter and an even fight.

Jacare is better than Weidman everywhere - but he's no where near as tough. 50-50 fight

Weidman would embrace the grind and get the W

I dont know about destroy but here are the facts:
Jacare has the better ground game, his striking is on the same level or higher, and possibly the most physically strongest opponent outside of Rockhold that Weidman could face.

I would put money on Jacare.

I do admit 10% of my dislike for Weidman comes from what he did to Anderson lol. The other 90% when he fought Rockhold and after with the I wasn't prepared I was only at 5% BS.

Weidman had problems getting in punching range against 6'3 Rockhold
He didn't have those problems against 6'1 Machida and certainly won't have them against 6'0 Jacare.
His wrestling is very good and his bjj good enough.
Weidman 60:40

I'm not as sold as you but I would pick Jacare and always would have. It would be a great fight i think.

I'd pick Weidman, but it would be a good fight.

I do admit 10% of my dislike for Weidman comes from what he did to Anderson lol. The other 90% when he fought Rockhold and after with the I wasn't prepared I was only at 5% BS.
Thats not a reason to pick Jacare over him. Do you have other argument on Jacare destroying him besides that you don't like Weidman?

Jacare took a bomb from Gods holy juicer , I'm pretty sure he can withstand Weidmans' punches

Jacare is better than Weidman everywhere - but he's no where near as tough. 50-50 fight
Stand-up,cardio,wrestling, TDD, takedowns , power, chin, Weidman is better in all those.

He doesn't have better boxing or striking defense than Weidman. Also The Chris has some serious power and Jacare gets hit hard in every fight. If he fights Weidman he might take a nap.

I would love to see this fight just to see Weidman get annihilated on the stand-up or the ground, even better if Jacare can win by twister or Gogo choke lol.
In the stand-up? Lol that's funny

Weidman waiting fo the winner of Bisping-Henderson. He is classy like that.

Don't know what version of him we will see versus Rockhold 2 or versus Jacare. I favour the both to get a win versus him, destroying ... shrugs... nope.

Stand-up,cardio,wrestling, TDD, takedowns , power, chin, Weidman is better in all those.
Agreed. Power and chin it's not even debatable on those two.

Back