News Weidman wants Jon Jones

Yeah, Chris should at the very least get 3-5 wins at LHW before he even tries to touch Jones.

Can't imagine Chris being super confident/offensive after losing so many times.

Picogramless Jones would run through PED Weidman.

I literally don't know if I would even take peak Weidman over a green Jon Jones, let alone this version of him.

he can beat the corey andersons, manuwas and the like. but jones? gus? dc? hell no

Weidman needs to get checked for CTE.

I'm worried for him after these last couple of L's he took.

On the other hand Weidman is known to destroy GOATs as a massive underdog in the past.

I've said it before, and I believe it more now than ever. Weidman is the most arrogant fighter in the UFC.
Yup. Doesn't even deserve to mention Jones name let alone think he moving up to 205 to fight him would even almost make sense and not be absoltuley insulting to the sport

He doesn't stand a chance but boy would I like to see that fight.

Would watch. I think Jones wins easily and crushes his face into all kinds of lovely sharp cartilage and bone fragments.... But props to Chris for being a maniac. A change of scenery may do him and his dad good.

Weidman and Luke should rematch at 205, winner gets Jones

He should move up in weight and fight someone decent, to see how he fares. Maybe he would be stronger without that weight cut. I’m not opposed to this and respect his balls. He certainly should not fight Jon his first fight at LHW.

Stay in your lane Chris....

This makes sense.

Chris is 1-4 in his last 5 at Middleweight, so the obvious next step is to call out Jon Jones for a title fight at Light Heavyweight.

Dude cant win fights at MW and wants to beat Jones?

I have been saying for a while he should go to 205. A couple of years ago would have been better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back