News Weidman wants Jon Jones

cormier needs to defend the only belt hes ever held in the ufc
That is fair enough. If DC stays at HW- Reyes has an undefeated (10-0) MMA record. 4-0 in the UFC. I like the idea of Reyes vs. Jones next,
if Reyes beats Volkan. Weidman needs a couple of wins at 205 first. Guy has been knocked out 4 of his last 5. He is not the guy right now.

Jones will take any contender he can find to avoid pressure to fight DC at HW.

Lol weidcan has no shame.

Weidman can barely get a takedown without gassing out. It would've been great pre USADA.

Fuck it, throw Chris and Luke at him. They want to talk a big game, move up, and fight Bones, go ahead and let it happen. I mean, not right now, have them face a couple of contenders, but in all seriousness, book 'em. I mean, they're no match for Jones, but I think they are more skilled than most of the LHWs. Have Luke and Chris stop messing round at MW and join the LHW ranks. Might make the division more interesting.

Huh? He's not even contention in the division he's fought in all along but he thinks he's in line for a title shot in another division??

Him and Villante should get other hobbies than suckerpunching eachother in the face full force for fun.

Fuck it, throw Chris and Luke at him. They want to talk a big game, move up, and fight Bones, go ahead and let it happen. I mean, not right now, have them face a couple of contenders, but in all seriousness, book 'em. I mean, they're no match for Jones, but I think they are more skilled than most of the LHWs. Have Luke and Chris stop messing round at MW and join the LHW ranks. Might make the division more interesting.
I think Weidman and Luke can both beat Jon Jones easily.

one at a time, neither has a chance in hell.

If Weidman can’t do anything in the first few clinches with Jones, this fight will be over by round 2......unless Jones decides to drag it out until he gets bored and finish him.

CTE is a hell of a drug...

Jones would pulse Chris into a living death

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back