News Weidman wants Jon Jones

I've said it before, and I believe it more now than ever. Weidman is the most arrogant fighter in the UFC.
Only on Sherdog do fighters get shit on for wanting to take on anybody and everybody.

Wanted to see it before he got caught in the 4th vs Machida. Not the same fighter since then.

the fight to make is Wiedman/Silva 3 at 205 in a title eliminator.

Jones has 0 power. Weedman has faster and heavier hands. He could win if Jones is clean.

wouldn't be the first time that jones destroys a blown up 185er coming off a loss

BOOK IT DANA

Jones would open a vagina on that forehead. It would look terrible for teh Chris.

Maybe they could bring in Pele or Renzo Gracie so Weidman can get a win.

Jones has 0 power. Weedman has faster and heavier hands. He could win if Jones is clean.

0 power

yet he made shogun tap to strikes
dropped machida
KO'ed DC
broke brandon vera's whole face
stopped sonnen and gustaffson with strikes

just as his eye seemed to stay in place

So he's 1-4 in his last five fights, but now he want to fight for the belt? Just book him against a non-ranked contender on the next NYC card so he can finally get a win.

He never said he wanted to fight for the belt right away. He said he has to put a lot of work to get back up there. And the interviewer was asking who he's dream fight would be against. And I'm sure a lot of other guys in and around that weight class would love to fight Jon Jones also. There's nothing wrong in what Weidman said.

That's a big fat , "No" Chrispy.

He needs to work on winning against top 5 guys before he goes up to Juice Boy.

Are LI jabronis the new AKA? In that they keep getting injured from hard sparring?

These failed mw weidman and rockhold could not win their way threw the LHW division let alone challenge jones. Everyone thinks they're Anthony Smith now <45>

Back