Media Weidman Back At Middleweight

How about Brunson? Ranked #8, two fight win streak, serviceable in all areas, but not a threat to the best of the division.

If he wins, we know he still has something left in the tank. If he loses, we know for sure that he should call it a career.

He fought the best in his last fights
Reyes - title contender
Romero - title contender
Gas - title contender
Rockhold - champion
Mousasi - all time great
Jacare - top fighter, experienced

Not to mention Vitor, Maia, Machida, Silva.

He is 36. I dont see him winning another title, but he can beat ranked guys at MW.

He’s nearing BJ Penn Status when Dana just needs to say No.

Actually not that bad. With his lone win against Kelvin. If he loses brutally again he should call it a career.
View attachment 723721
That's a murderer's row with former and potential champions.

Chris needs to fight guys that aren't that great the next few bouts.

He looks great. Now he'll definitely be winning every fight before he gets knocked out.

So give him time in an attempt to build him back up? Not gonna work here. I think you'll see that even the lower ranked guys are gonna be starching him.

He should fight Eric Spicely, no way he loses to him.

That's a murderer's row with former and potential champions.

True. But convincing him to do that..
Should fight Brunson, Hall, or Tavares. But he’ll probably fight Edmen to add another highlight to the up and comers resume.

Need to feed the poor dude some can. He'll likely declare himself the uncrowned champ after due to severe CTE but hell...

Lol geez 1 fight only he don't want nothing to do with lhws and rightfully so .

Remember those who thought he had a chance vs jones lol

It's hard to say he should be cut because all his fights at mw were competitive or he was actually winning.

He beat gastelum not long ago.

I dunno

As skeptical as i am about him fighting, i really wish they'd give him a can for a tune up. Every fight he had after he lost the belt was actually a harder opponent, beast after beast.

Problem with Weidman is that chin. He is like Chuck, Rockhold, Garbrandt, Arvolski, Reem....one shot lands and it is over.

Can't bang at MW so he ran to LHW then got KO'D so now he dropping back down to MW. He should try WW next or Bellator

Back