Media Weidman Back At Middleweight

If Brunson can still maintain a spot in the top ten then Weidmen should be able to as well. #stillbyboy

>1-5

Hopefully MW in Bellator because that record is NOT UFC caliber.

<{cruzshake}>
To be fair he has never had an easy fight, was basically winning all his fights before making stupid errors, and should never have been in there with Reyes. He looked like a child next to him.

"I'm highly motivated for 205, see what I can do, get that second belt. At 185 I've already accomplished everything, the cut is draining too much out of me at this point. It's time to move to something new, to something fresh, it's a whole new motivation for me" (I'm paraphrasing)

Get's Knocked the fuck out.

"I'm back to 185, I feel great, great things are ahead of me here"

:D

With that aside, war Chris. Still my boy.

fucking linger’s always lingering around, just go away already

Give the man a tune up fight to help him get acclimated to 185 again. He's fought nothing but killers for years now.

There's something weird about his expression now
It was the Rockhold or Romero fight. I think he broke an orbital or something or the inflammation never went away. Now his eye has drooped...shit I'd wish he would just retire. His KO loss streak is insane. He even got badly dropped in his lone win against Kelvin since losing the belt.

This was a guy that once withstood the TRT Vitor storm. Now any punch seems to turn the lights off. Retire.

Well.....if MW doesn't work out for Chris....he could always diet hard and go to Welterweight 170lbs. Or....retire.

Feed him to Costa or Izzy, or maybe keep him at LHW and feed him to Rumble

Bring back Hector Lombard and see if Chris can beat him.

Someone needs to have that Rogan - Schaub moment with Chris. I fear for my boy's safety. He had an very good career, but he needs to move on before he takes more head trauma.

Why is that a douche?
Just comes off as a douchey statement. He’s coming of 5 knockout losses in 6 fights. I believe that he was fortunate in matchmaking before the title and during his reign. He’s one of the cockiest fighters out there. The hate is justified. And this sport wouldn’t make any money if there weren’t “haters”.

I would like to see Weidman vs. Boetsch.

IIRC, it was supposed to happen in 2012 as a sort of title eliminator, but Weidman pulled out, Costa beat Boetsch and Weidman got TS after that.

must've been some good shit they were smoking.
TBH, with him beating Anderson twice (unless you've been around, it's hard to understand the invincibility aura this guy had - arguably greater than, at least today, Jon's), it wasn't unexpected at all. Those were some interesting days, to put it mildly! Suddenly, Weidman was "bigger than life".

It almost feels like me trying to word why Michael Jackson was bigger than any star we have today, as it was with 90s supermodels, and that w/o social media, vs their counterparts so to speak today.

Anyway. Just look at today's thread about Cejudo vs Shevchenko...people have been the same since times immemorial :).

Rockhold rematch!

the ref would be tip toeing around like he’s in a fine china shop!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back