Wearing thai shorts in commerical gym

This is where you went wrong. There's no need to go to a poser gym where ppl give a fuck what you wear. Why not join a MT gym if you want to wear the shorts or stick with MMA.

I stopped going to my MMA/MT/Bjj gym because of financial issues, i just graduated and im trying to find a job/career so its difficult to spend money on various activities

The gym i go to i guess is sorta a poser gym, but it has some bags there, so i would like to fit that into my routine. Im getting rusty with my technique so i want to work on what i know and improve my all around game

I usually wear my fairtex shorts since they're my longest. Thai shorts are too flashy for me to wear at the regular gym. Plus my Thai shorts are REALLY short. It just seems... weird to wear them while bench pressing

The reason why i want to wear thai shorts while hitting the bag is because wearing gym shorts are sooo long and most of my gym shorts run past my knees or on my knees. I want to wear something comfortable, yet practical

I have always wanted to train in Vale Tudo shorts, but something tells me it would be awkward.

The reason why i want to wear thai shorts while hitting the bag is because wearing gym shorts are sooo long and most of my gym shorts run past my knees or on my knees. I want to wear something comfortable, yet practical

Wear Vale Tudo shorts.

They are comfortable and extremely practical.

Be a man and wear what u want... Having said that, thai shorts and ugly tapout shorts at planet fitness can be doushe-esque...

I've trained in thai shorts and when I work out after my thaiboxing class I'm usually in tights and cup. It gets a few stares but atleast it's not my schlong they're looking at through the fabric.

If your worried about what other people think of you thai shorts go and work some kicks on the bag. I think they'll get the idea that its not a fashion statement.

I just usually work the heavy bag in my jock strap. I'll try to get some pictures next time.

who gives a shit what you wear? you should be more concerned with getting your work out in than what people are thinking of your outfit you god damn fruits:icon_chee.

I simply don't give a fuck what others think about that.

Honestly we've all seen the old guy at the gym wearing the short 1970's workout shorts and thought how ridiculous this guy is. We've all seen the fat chick wearing spandex with her jelly rolls flopping everywhere. We've also all seen the weird dudes who show up in a khaki shorts and a polo.

Honestly if looking strange and ridiculous doesn't bother you that is awesome and more power to you, but fitting in has its merits.

If you can back up the shorts when you're challenged, then by all means wear them.

Ive got a mate that wears them all the time to commercial gyms. He trains like a machine, and he did have one novice fight that ended quickly. No one challenges him, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if they did

man just go for it. who cares what other people think. If they ask, explain MT to them. Maybe they'll even take it up themselves.

It's never acceptable to wear Thai shorts to a regular gym.

Unless you're wearing these:
hello-kitty-boxing-shorts.jpg

Wow. I thought these were the coolest MT shorts I had seen.

But now I stand corrected.

Back