Media Wearing a PRIDE tshirt discussion?

Does anyone here own a PRIDE tshirt?

I love PRIDE and think it is the best promotion ever, i was thinking of getting this tshirt but am worried everyone will be like haha gay pride.
Pride-MMA-Blk-T-Shirt_1000x.jpg

At least for the man on the street the only PRIDE you would have heard of is GAY PRIDE and this would be like some tshirt saying you went along to GAY PRIDE in JAPAN.

The tshirt is dope as hell tho, so let me know your thoughts and experiences
I would not be concerned about the word Pride, but the fist clenching a bloody butt plug will maybe raise some eyebrows.

Are you really that insecure that you care if something thinks your are gay?

One thing I do know, is that some hot girls want to convert gay dudes... so lean into it my friend... lean hard into it lol

I love PRIDE and think it is the best promotion ever, i was thinking of getting this tshirt but am worried everyone will be like haha gay pride.

At least for the man on the street the only PRIDE you would have heard of is GAY PRIDE and this would be like some tshirt saying you went along to GAY PRIDE in JAPAN.

Seems to me like you give too much of a shit about other people's opinions. Who gives a flying fuck if someone thinks you're gay? I own a pair of Adidas Pride NMD shoes simply because i like the colourway. I live with my girl. I'm sure some 'on shaky ground sherdogger' is thinking up some corny reply that will fall far short of mattering because my sexuality isn't determined by sherdog comments.

Gotta make sure you get one that clearly says PRIDE FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS.

You might still get mistaken for being gay but at least they'll know you are in a gay fight club.

Also wear it with a pair of these so people can see from your chiseled legs that you train UFC

Im+a+in+whore+_5049e074b4c88acfcc8ccaa65bf1e54a.jpg

What is wrong with you? Who cares if people think you support gay rights? Isn't that a good thing?

I have a sick Pride shirt (has Mt Fuji and the sun) and it has gotten me more than one time a chat with an Asian girl who came up to comment on it. Mostly Korean girls for some reason. One I dated for a bit.

I have the Pride Bushido shirt from the UFC Catalog after they bought the org. Got compliments from people on the sun and Japanese writing, but few people new what Pride was. Only shirts I have from the actual Pride era are my Crocop Team shirts, which are comfortably retired in my closet.

Mine no longer fits me...

I’ve turned into a bit of a fatty from the time I bought it until now...

But if it still fit I would definitely still wear it.

If your fragile emotions can't handle some idiot confusing it with gay pride. And your that worried what random strangers will think because of it, you don't deserve to own a PRIDE shirt.
People can be idiots. I remember back in the Pride days and talking to a friend and somebody else thought it was so hilarious. Sometimes you just don't want to have to deal with those people.

Caring about what others think of your shirt is totally 100% not Bushido bro

No one In real life will even know what it is. They’d think it’s a funny Japanese tshirt

Back