Economy We should get paid $10,000 to take the Vaccine

No one knows how truly safe the vaccines are fool, so its a risk to take them right now. Have you taken it? I sure havent and wont risk my great health and life right now. I am going to spend about 2 or 3 months at home to wait it out and see what happens. Its the smart move right now. And dont call me a troll... I am far beyond trolls as roaches are beyond you.

I took it.

I can now lift my luxury SUV over my head, my dick grew from 9 inches to 11, and when I take a dump it's $50 bills instead of poop that comes out.

You're missing out buddy.

Ts could have made 10k by now if he got a job when he made his last beggar thread....where I told him to get a job

At the least it should be 10K and 20K if your unemployed and struggling like some of are. We can also afford it, so dont tell me we cant. Market is at all an all time high cause we are doing great economically and we keep making all time highs everyday. This vaccine could be dangerous with its side effects. The standards that they used to make this vaccine is not up to code with me and if they want me to take it, then pay us 20K for taking the risk.
you sound poor.

but you are. so that is ok.

you could buy a bed without having to sleep on your dads couch.

I took it.

I can now lift my luxury SUV over my head, my dick grew from 9 inches to 11, and when I take a dump it's $50 bills instead of poop that comes out.

You're missing out buddy.
You win this thread buddy, holy moly I love it.

They owe me 200k, because I have had 20 vaccines just to be safe. 8 Modena, 8 Pfizer’s and 4 Johnson and Johnson.
I have an ad on dating sites to bang chicks with Covid. They are in quarantine and horny. That is where I cum in. I raw dog it as well because all those vaccines AIDS should not be an issue.

I'm tempted to pin this thread for maximum generation of shame.

I’m sure there are threads that would generate more shame than this one. Those are usually deleted or hidden though.

Last edited:
At the least it should be 10K and 20K if your unemployed and struggling like some of are. We can also afford it, so dont tell me we cant. Market is at all an all time high cause we are doing great economically and we keep making all time highs everyday. This vaccine could be dangerous with its side effects. The standards that they used to make this vaccine is not up to code with me and if they want me to take it, then pay us 20K for taking the risk.

This is one of the worst threads you've ever made.

I agree and any time I shit I want a payment of 200 dollars. I'm doing my part I'm giving the ocean seeds and fertilizer and what do I get back? It's time for stand up for what is just.

mr.pays taxes wants 10 grand now from the government lol.

That's hilarious

Thanks for the lulz
<{Heymansnicker}>

By who. The government. They don't have money . Your gunna pay yourself to take the vaccine lol
they have money but they waste it on stupid shit like gender programs in africa and the middle east.

Back