Economy We should get paid $10,000 to take the Vaccine

$10k is enough for you to risk injecting yourself with something you think is dangerous?

<JagsKiddingMe>

You know that's less than you would get in a few months of unemployment, right? Hell, people were getting like $1k/week last year depending on the state for not working and didn't have to take injections for it (though I'm sure many did recreationally).

Aww, c'mon now - we've got far bigger dickheads than @TheOneAboveAll3. Leave him alone!

leavemaroalone.jpg

I actually quite enjoy TS's "moocher" persona. I appreciate a little originality and creativity when it comes to being trolled. 8/10.
he complained about other moochers in another thread taking his tax money which is hilarious because he probably doesn't make enough money to pay taxes.

Not just dump-worthy thread but also ban-worthy poster

How about getting a job instead of sponging off your elderly father and the rest of society. Always looking for handout.
Hey! He tried becoming a male prostitute. That should count as something.

Well with private schools in Florida denying teachers who where vaccinated to go back to work they will need the money. Idiots are in charge of deciding peoples lives.

So yeah my tenants daughter an her Husband are leaving Tennessee because they believe their state is putting everyone at risk. Her husband is a physics professor an she is a researcher. This is because they believe that things will get worse by people who have not gotten vaccinated transmitting new versions of COVID.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/...-vaccine-threatening-to-fire-anyone-who-does/

Get a job you bum

I walked behind this guy the other day.
A homeless guy asked him for money.
He looks right at the homeless guy and says why don't you go get a job you bum.
People always say that to homeless guys like it is so easy.
This homeless guy was wearing his underwear outside his pants.
Outside his pants. I'm guessing his resume isn't all up to date.
I'm predicting some problems during the interview process.
I'm pretty sure even McDonalds has a "underwear goes inside the pants" policy.
Not that they enforce it really strictly, but technically I'm sure it is on the books.

I walked behind this guy the other day.
A homeless guy asked him for money.
He looks right at the homeless guy and says why don't you go get a job you bum.
People always say that to homeless guys like it is so easy.
This homeless guy was wearing his underwear outside his pants.
Outside his pants. I'm guessing his resume isn't all up to date.
I'm predicting some problems during the interview process.
I'm pretty sure even McDonalds has a "underwear goes inside the pants" policy.
Not that they enforce it really strictly, but technically I'm sure it is on the books.

Ok. TS is still a lazy bum

The patents should have been opened if it's such a serious pandemic. The fact that they weren't is proof to me that the pandemic is a scam. We have governments that will use intelligence agencies to manufacture lies to justify invading other countries to get control of their oil trade. Yet our governments won't force vaccine manufacturers to open the patents on their vaccines to help all countries afford vaccines without going into decades of austerity. This pandemic has always been about profit and increasing authoritarian control. Our governments and media were lobbied heavily by big pharma and their billionaire investors.

Back