Economy We should get paid $10,000 to take the Vaccine

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
At the least it should be 10K and 20K if your unemployed and struggling like some of are. We can also afford it, so dont tell me we cant. Market is at all an all time high cause we are doing great economically and we keep making all time highs everyday. This vaccine could be dangerous with its side effects. The standards that they used to make this vaccine is not up to code with me and if they want me to take it, then pay us 20K for taking the risk.

At the least it should be 10K and 20K if your unemployed and struggling like some of are. We can also afford it, so dont tell me we cant. Market is at all an all time high cause we are doing great economically and we keep making all time highs everyday. This vaccine could be dangerous with its side effects. The standards that they used to make this vaccine is not up to code with me and if they want me to take it, then pay us 20K for taking the risk.

My advice is to do what your parents did; get a job, sir. The bums will always lose.

By who. The government. They don't have money . Your gunna pay yourself to take the vaccine lol

How about getting a job instead of sponging off your elderly father and the rest of society. Always looking for handout.

How about getting a job instead of sponging off your elderly father and the rest of society. Always looking for handout.

WTF? This is pretty ignorant since I would like to see you get 10K as well. Its not about the money its about the principal with me.... No one knows how safe this vaccine is, and if we are going to risk it, then we should get paid well for it. Wouldnt you agree now?

WTF? This is pretty ignorant since I would like to see you get 10K as well. Its not about the money its about the principal with me.... No one knows how safe this vaccine is, and if we are going to risk it, then we should get paid well for it. Wouldnt you agree now?
No one believes that bullshit, you're just looking for more handouts so you don't have to be a contributing member of society. You're a welfare queen, do better.

No. But I would be in favor of paying 10k for voluntary sterilization
Stole the words right out of my mouth. I looked it up and Taiwan does it and it’s awesome.

TS needs to do this...Greeter salaries at Walmart can range from $7 - $15. This estimate is based upon 38 Walmart Greeter salary report(s) provided by employees or estimated based upon statistical methods. When factoring in bonuses and additional compensation, a Greeter at Walmart can expect to make an average total pay of $10 <seedat>

No I don’t. I’m too busy reading this troll thread

No one knows how truly safe the vaccines are fool, so its a risk to take them right now. Have you taken it? I sure havent and wont risk my great health and life right now. I am going to spend about 2 or 3 months at home to wait it out and see what happens. Its the smart move right now. And dont call me a troll... I am far beyond trolls as roaches are beyond you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back