We named our son Jagger...thoughts?

The boy was born on January 10 and after months of trying to figure out a name we agreed on Jagger, Tuesday. So far the reviews have been polarized. Either people love it or hate it and by hate it have said " That's different", "Ohhh Jagger?" "What will people really call him?", etc

I personally think this is a super cool name without crossing into the realm of sunflower sniffing hipster hippie names EG Moonbeam, Jupiter, etc

What does the berry think of this name?

I feel sorry for your son

My sons middle name is Jackson, and this naming was 5 years ago at the height of the Jacob and Edward shit so im at peace with it. Hes called Jackie a lot.

congrats though for sure.

when people say enjoy it, they mean it. shit goes by fast. enjoy the moments when they just want to lay on you and be daddys little guy. its one of the best things about being a dad.

Hes going to hate you for that later and change it as soon as he's old enough imo.

congrats though for sure.

when people say enjoy it, they mean it. shit goes by fast. enjoy the moments when they just want to lay on you and be daddys little guy. its one of the best things about being a dad.

I think it's great. Very cool.

Unique but not nauseating. Not Wood or Wyman. Not a Beatles reference!

Anyone lame enough to pick on a Jagger because of his name is headed for the late-night drive-thru team.

For boys: Jasper, Gabriel, Ace, James, Jesse, Robert, Easton and Guy to name a few.

that's a lot of choices. Ace is pretty epic.

We had like 2 names for boys and I think like 3 for girls.

Not Jax. That lame ass motorcyle soap has ruined that name. Jag is cool. I would steer away from any thing similar to Jagermeister. Cause it is a bitch drink for douchebags.

bio.gif

Does he like him some brown sugar?

Is he just looking for a little satisfaction?

Or maybe trying to outrun some wild horses?

sorry but it's a stupid name -.-

You should make him paint his first tricycle black...

Name him whatever you want, I'm calling him "Dutch".

chortled

Congrats, Rome

We're trying to figure out a name ourselves atm

that's a lot of choices. Ace is pretty epic.

We had like 2 names for boys and I think like 3 for girls.

Agreed, Ace is a gnarly name. I may name a son that. Though my first son will be the fourth, I reckon I can call him whatever I want to.

I would never call my son Jagger on the grounds that it wouldn't roll well onto his last name. If it does for your boy then i don't see a problem. Might get bullied for it though.

Better than some boring unorginal name shared by millions, or those girly ass names boys are getting stuck with now.

Hayden, Brayden, Cayden, Aiden, Jaden...

Anyways, Congrats Pal.

Agreed. I have a son on the way in a few months, been brainstorming for names and thankfully the wife agrees on hating all of the above you listed.

I wanted to name my son "Sunny Ray" But didn't :(

We settled on Lynx and wanted to keep it the Ojibwe spelling and pronunciation "Bizhiw" but chickened out because of mass confusion of the dialects and such.

My name is Jon, ffs, but my native name is (seriously) Mashkawizi Niibawi Misko Doonoo Omashkooz Inini. try putting that on a drivers licence. lol

On topic, I'm not a huge fan of the name, but it's more because I associate it with that stupid moves like Jagger line. It's definitely a manly name, you did good there for sure. I'm a fan of uncommon names that aren't too ridiculous.

Your last name is Tuesday? Should have called your son Taco then. Jagger sounds a bit weird....

I love it. Love the nickname Jag too. Congrats, Romey.

Back