We Love Guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
imag0083ez.jpg

Look at that gun store. I miss those days.

I work with these on a daily basis. These and GAU-18 .50 cals.

What are you looking at HC?

I'm just going to get a S&W 9mm. I've got my G license to carry for work when I work armed posts, but I'm going to get my CWP as well. I also want to get some extended mags while I can, before they put the kibosh on that like they did in NYC. Sorry, but 7 rounds isn't enough for me. If I'm going to defend my home I'm going to make sure the job is done.

I'm just going to get a S&W 9mm. I've got my G license to carry for work when I work armed posts, but I'm going to get my CWP as well. I also want to get some extended mags while I can, before they put the kibosh on that like they did in NYC. Sorry, but 7 rounds isn't enough for me. If I'm going to defend my home I'm going to make sure the job is done.

Can't argue with that choice. I've got a S&W 1911 in .45 but I've really been eyeballing an M&P as well.

I love the M2. This gun probably saved my life a few times.

I love the M16. See above

I also love the Mark19.I guess I get my "thousand yard stare" from this weapon.

I really want a Winchester 45-90 1883 model. I could be wrong on the year.

Ill post more of my guns tomorrow, but here are two that I posted on here before:

Springfield XD 9mm:

pistolx.jpg

AK-47:

31180958.jpg

Got a Hi Point C9 (inexpensive but shoots reliably and accurately) and waiting on a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield (9mm, Subcompact) which I have on pre-order.

(Pic is not mine personally, but I do have the same grip, looks exactly like this)
hipointc9.jpg

(Waiting on my Shield, S&W is backed-up)
sandwshield-678.jpg

Last edited:
This thread could have been titled MUCH more tactfully than it was.

You guys have a lot more fun guns than I. I have a shit load of hunting rifles and shotguns.

You guys have a lot more fun guns than I. I have a shit load of hunting rifles and shotguns.

Your weapons are for home defense from the onslaught of moose and bears that are constantly trying to break down your doors and eat your face.

Im extremely jealous lol

The GAU-2s are actually kind of a pain in the ass with six barrels and breach bolts, they get pretty dirty. You could train a retarded chimpanzee how to disassemble, clean, and reassemble a .50 though.

Your weapons are for home defense from the onslaught of moose and bears that are constantly trying to break down your doors and eat your face.

Yes.

I do have a Ruger 10/22 with 50 round mags that can be awfully fun. The hunting rifles get pretty spendy to shoot. My .340 Weatherby costs me about $2.50 every time I pull the trigger, the .257 is about the same. I usually put a couple rounds down range once a year just to make sure everything is right but I get far more use out of the bows than the rifles.

Politics---> War Room

Gun showing off--->Weapons & Tactics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back