We Love Guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yompton

Brown Belt
Reaction score
*There is RerouteToRemain...and then there's the rest of us!

A thread for lovers of projectile based weapons. Share your favorites, interests, tips, collections, experience, questions and/or fun facts.

This is NOT a thread to glorify the killing of people. Please refrain from indulging us with personal stories of combat engagements, use in the line of duty, or your as-of-yet unsolved murder spree. Respect human life ITT!

I respect all forms of life however we will separate people from animals. I myself am not a hunter, if you are, please share.

Pistols, rifles, shotguns, bows, automatics, ammunition...they're all fair game. Share and enjoy!

NO POLITICS!!! NONE! Take it to the war room. You don't have to own a gun or even have fired one, let alone have a stance on gun control, to contribute!

My resume is typical for a soldier:

M16A2:
M16_A2.png

Old reliable, as long as you dont get her dirty!

M249 SAW:
1stid18thd-1.jpg

My baby. Immediately upon returning from OIF I decided I needed something with a bit more...bullets. I'm a crack-shot with this bad boy, qualifying expert on table 2 Army qualifications, hitting 800 meter targets in a sandstorm. It possesses a 200 round belt, an auxiliary port for M16 magazines, and a collapsible bi-pod. Laying a single round in the feeder tray makes this an excellent medium range sniper weapon due to the stability provided by the bipod, shoulder clip, and butt-stock design. Mine actually required a pinch of dirt to be thrown on the bolt to keep it from jamming, making it more reliable then the 16. Older models allow you to control the rate of fire by adjusting the gas regulator. The only downside is the weight, but I never minded putting an extra inch on my neck anyways.

M9 Baretta:
is42.jpg

This worthless piece of shit fire just that...aka the 9mm. Outside of 50 feet you could hit those rounds with a baseball bat. Best used for suicide missions and not being a badass while managing to possess a weapon. It's a shame that I missed out on the 45, I've heard nothing but good things about it.

M240B:
M240B.gif

Like the SAW, but more alpha. This replaced the M60 in the US military...which is another weapon I've heard nothing but good things about.

Last edited:
MK19:
GWIJ53CAT01O8JCAMVIDJMCAF2ZIM0CADL1.jpg

A mechanical orgasm. Grenades. Belt fed grenades, that fire out of a machine gun!

Fun fact: Remedial action for a jam are as follows: Find metal rod. Smash jammed grenade with metal rod. Catch from underneath. DO NOT MISS! Centripetal force arms the grenade, so if it hits the ground, you dont want it to roll!

M203 attachment:
m203.jpg

hello.jpg

Just don't use a round from the MK19!!!

I want one:

I have a thing for medium to long range marksmanship and am looking for some good rifle recommendations. I prefer bolt action for added drama!

I don't hunt because I'm too much of a pussy to kill an animal

Last edited:
in before it becomes a gun haters wetdream in here.......

Good God why didnt I put a "NO POLITICS" disclaimer?

Pretty much an accurate representation of my guns.

handshake.jpg

Good God why didnt I put a "NO POLITICS" disclaimer?

Sorry man I couldn't resist. I really don't give a shit about gun control either way but it was just so tempting.

Putting no politics would probably not help though!

You should have started your thread here.
Weapons and Tactics

And feel free to shove your guns up your ass. Have a nice day!

I love guns. You people don't want to mess with the heat I'm packing!

nerf%20gun.jpg

nerf-n-strike-vulcan.jpg

This is the extent of my current arsenal

ZB7GEZFEY3GSCDPC5YYP_L.jpg

I love this thing

I love guns. I've been shooting since I was a kid. My favorite rifle caliber to shoot is still a .22LR. That probably stems from spending so much time with them growing up. I'm terrible with almost all semi-auto pistols but can shoot decently with revolvers.

I'd really like to get into skeet shooting and long range shooting, but don't have the time or money for either right now.

I love guns. You people don't want to mess with the heat I'm packing!

nerf%20gun.jpg

nerf-n-strike-vulcan.jpg

Nice!

There is a picture of me from when I was like 8 years old in my ninja turtle pajamas on Xmas morning holding my sweet new nerf gun. Best Xmas ever!

Nope, that's for weapons in martial arts. This is for appreciations of guns and bows with light hearted humor.

Dude, like 80%+ of the threads in there are gun threads. It's not like lighthearted humor is banned from the rest of the site. You keep it here, people like me are going to shit all over this thread.

I'm all for the second amendment, but I hate this shit. It's disgusting.

I always wanted to fire with a collapsible butt-stock...adds just a tad more tuning

Dude, like 80%+ of the threads in there are gun threads. It's not like lighthearted humor is banned from the rest of the site. You keep it here, people like me are going to shit all over this thread.

I'm all for the second amendment, but I hate this shit. It's disgusting.

Why are you talking about politics and what's disgusting? Every weapon I posted are weapons used by professionals to ensure security. Not everybody gets to fire a fully automatic grenade launcher...now they can ask some questions about it

Warnings in OPs don't work. Just look at the religion threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back