We Love Guns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAM_1225.jpg

Living off the myth of the samurai when you have a thread with real life warriors? Every one of your assumptions are wrong. A samurai sword is a tool for killing, plain and simple. The same philosophies can be applied to a soldier and his rifle. Taking a life is not any less a joyous thing for a Samurai then for a soldier. You really think it takes any more balls to be a samurai in combat? That's sad, enemy weapons today are far more terrifying. We don't even use the fucked up ones (gas and nerve agents) out of ethics while the enemies I faced are free to do what they want and can. I was a real life warrior, I understand it better then you could possibly know. I find much more beauty(opinion) and sophistication(fact) in firearms as well. Perhaps you should spend a little more time understanding your own protectors then that of a highly exaggerated killer. Perhaps you could participate in the Bataan Death March, then tell me what you think about the Samurai. I've done it, have you ever heard of it? Guess what they used the swords for! I love Japan today, but they were immoral as fuck. You're very lost

You were in the Death March? How old are you?

What you got against these, Huh????

larry%202.jpg

More awesome than any gun.

What you got against these, Huh????

larry%202.jpg

More awesome than any gun.

Crazy part is there's no Federal laws against them and most states don't have a ban on them either.

This will be my next firearm purchase; the Taurus PT 1911 .45 ACP.

Taurus_PT1911.jpg

You were in the Death March? How old are you?

The military has one every year in honor of our past GIs. I want to say its about a 26 mile long march. Im athletic, and had quite the physique when I was in the service...but Im short and all of the muscle adds weight and needs more oxygen. I sucked at ruck marches and the 20K was my only weakest point in the Army. The Death March was a friggin nightmare. Thank God I didn't carry my 249 I think I would have been in the hospital. Some of you lankier folks would fare better, but it takes guts to complete.

Crazy part is there's no Federal laws against them and most states don't have a ban on them either.

Wow,

Do you know anyway a visting Aussie could get a go with one???????

No joke, many people have been killed by flamethrowers because they didn't anticipate the kickback. You go up in flames, you're a goner!!! Screw that

Educating myself, just in case the 2nd goes bye-bye

Parts_Bow-Compound.gif

The military has one every year in honor of our past GIs. I want to say its about a 26 mile long march. Im athletic, and had quite the physique when I was in the service...but Im short and all of the muscle adds weight and needs more oxygen. I sucked at ruck marches and the 20K was my only weakest point in the Army. The Death March was a friggin nightmare. Thank God I didn't carry my 249 I think I would have been in the hospital. Some of you lankier folks would fare better, but it takes guts to complete.

Yeah I realized it was a stupid question when I thought it over. You would be 90 years old.

The Japanese were absolute monsters in that war. Any non Japanese was considered sub human. And POWs were less than dirt cuz they surrendered, which is against the Samurai spirit I guess. Freakin blood thirsty lunatics. I dont know who were worse: the Nazis in occupied terriory, or the Japanese. Prob. the Japanese.

No joke, many people have been killed by flamethrowers because they didn't anticipate the kickback. You go up in flames, you're a goner!!! Screw that

Read somewhere you are meant to practise with them filled with water, ie massive water pistol.

I presume this would be a good reason why.

But I can clearly see someone not being ready for the kick back thus squeezing harder and comppounding the problem.

I own many firearms and none of them were purchased for the intent of defense or killing a human being. I actually use mine.

wow not to many people in here posted pics of their guns i was expecting more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back